Premier League Gameweek 14

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I’m so confused the lines looked like it showed he was played on by auriers left foot

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He shold be dropped. It's hard to depend on idiots.

But it wont matter, they will still be boring even if Aurier is replaced.
What's actually happened to Matt Doherty. I know he's better as RWB but he was starting regularly early part of the season in the league.

lex talionis

The video actually showed Maddison was not offside. Hilarious, but really sad. The whole point of VAR is to get it right.

Thiagoal

I’m so confused the lines looked like it showed he was played on by auriers left foot
His feet were onside but it appears a mm of his shoulder was off- although it looked like the line was drawn from Maddison’s hand

Walters_19_MuFc

Cause we had no one else? Dier came to us as a CB (good first season. Then Poch developed the CDM dropping to CB on attack, then Dier wanted to play more at CDM, he wanted to play CDM and was pretty average to shit.
Wink and Sissoko? Also, you missed the point where Jose wanted Dier at United to play him as a CDM.

DRM

There you see the good and ugly side of var. Good spot on the penalty but when you see offsides given for that Madison goal, it's just fecking ridiculous

KwokSF

amazing how many times Spurs get bailed out by VAR in critical moments.

Back when they beat city with the help of VAR in the champion league tie, its like they can count on VAR to help them out

padr81

Supports
Man City
Such a tight season Spurs could go from level with Liverpool at the top to 7th when the number of matches played evens up if they lose here.

BigBebe

If you look at the VAR, at the point they measured where his arm was, the ball was already in motion. The whole thing is ridiculous.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Surely with the arm thing it should be looked at how the goal is scored. Example if a cross is swung in then a player can miss a header and it hits his shoulder and still goes on so you can have narrow offsides calls for that situation.

With the one Maddison scored there he's not going to lie down on the ground and shoulder it in is he. For goals scored with the foot offside should simply be judged on where the feet are when ball is played. That could be one way of changing the intepretation a little.

Sleigh

Supports
Leicester City
VAR for offside should be done from the feet, or head. Not the bloody arm.

I can’t complain too much, as we got one against Son last season if I remember right, which I thought was harsh on Spurs at the time.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Spurs being gassed up because Mourinho said a few fun things in a press conference. Normal service to be resumed.

Also great to see Bale wandering around the pitch like he's looking for a stray golf ball.