Premier League Gameweek 14

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That's what annoys me, you can see 1 decision 1 week and a different the next. Why is it so much down to personal discretion?

Woodzy

VAR is pointless. That was a clear penalty for Fulham. It felt like the referee didn’t even want to call it in the first place because he was just going to let VAR decide for him

Blood Mage

Possibly the most interesting top 4 race since the Premier League began this season?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Spurs were 2 goals down and won the game! Bloody Bournemouth. Score third in 90+! Oh, ffs. :rolleyes:
Was hoping for more dropped points, teams above us I mean.
Oh well, next weekend then.

carpy

Puff the magic dragon
Possibly the most interesting top 4 race since the Premier League began this season?
Certainly better than the first 9 top 4 races. It was almost as if nobody cared who came 4th back in those days.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Gordon and to be fair us look like a League 1 team/player one week and then a good PL level the next. Frustrating as feck.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Someone is blasting 50 cent in the background of Klopp's interview. Quite loudly

BorisManUtd

Except for beating City at the Etihad in April 2021, Leeds haven't even won a point against 'top 6' sides away from home since being promoted in 2020.

RopersReturn

Liverpool are really up for this one, I can see Leeds getting annihilated tonight, Messlier is a liability to them.

CloneMC16

That's shocking :lol:

Probably good for Liverpool that it's happened so early. They have a lot of time to respond.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Won't matter in the end because Leeds are crap, but that was hilarious :lol: