Premier League Gameweek 14

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
In some ways winning like that can be just as important as we wouldn’t have in the past.

If your forwards aren’t firing and you don’t take your chances then the PL will hurt you.

Was delighted with our back 5 and Casemiro. So much more solid than we’ve been in the past.

If we can get Antony and Martial fit, along with Sancho back in form, I think we’ll do okay.
Yeah that was the kind of game neither United or Arsenal would have won in recent years. Both teams have been able to grind out dicky wins this season now.

TheReligion

Abusive
Yeah that was the kind of game neither United or Arsenal would have won in recent years. Both teams have been able to grind out dicky wins this season now.
Agreed. You’re further along with Arteta than we are with Ten Hag so I’m hoping in time we will display more consistent control of games over 90 minutes as you seem to be doing more often now.

So far this season we’ve only done that fully against Spurs. In other games we’ve had spells but can’t quite do it consistently.

That said it’s still early days but I’m hopeful from what I’ve seen. The team definitely has more fight, spirit and overall quality so if it keeps working hard and the club continue to back Ten Hag in the market we could build something much better than we’ve seen so far since Sir Alex left.