Premier League Gameweek 14

diarm

Lovely goal from Newcastle. Why do our short corners never work like that?

cyberman

I’m listening to 5 live and it’s both teams are contributing to a special game of football, 3-1 and it’s only 60 minutes played, when Chelsea attack like this theyre neigh on unstoppable.
It’s madness. Chelsea were 3 down at half time and have only pulled a consolation back as we speak. The amount of leeway they’re getting from the press is ridiculous

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I’m listening to 5 live and it’s both teams are contributing to a special game of football, 3-1 and it’s only 60 minutes played, when Chelsea attack like this theyre neigh on unstoppable.
It’s madness. Chelsea were 3 down at half time and have only pulled a consolation back as we speak. The amount of leeway they’re getting from the press is ridiculous
Was thinking that the other day. They were waxing lyrical about them squeezing past Salzburg, despite the fact they’d drawn their previous 2. They’re not much of a big deal really.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Newcastle now with four goals. Almiron. Managers will be asking Jack Grealish to slag off a few of their players if this is what happens.

diarm

Believe the Brazil manager is their so might be some putting on the style for him. Oh and Southgate is supposedly there as well.
Today has been one of his quieter days as well.

I always liked Almiron for his incredible attitude and workrate, but the end product Howe is getting out of him is spectacular!