Premier League Gameweek 15

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
wonder if Dyche will turn a blind eye to one of his English players going down like a sack of bricks when lightly bumped. He’s always quick to have a go at the foreign players for diving and play-acting.

DavidDeSchmikes

wonder if Dyche will turn a blind eye to one of his English players going down like a sack of bricks when lightly bumped. He’s always quick to have a go at the foreign players for diving and play-acting.
It's that's just being clever, using his experience, putting himself about, and he is entitled to go down

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Jesus going down holding his head, but then getting up and sprinting when he thought he might be able to score :lol:

always_hoping

Conclusion watching that, City have found their mojo just in time for the Manchester Derby.

CHKBC

One of the reasons I dislike that ginger brexit moaner. Hope Burnley gets relegated.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
@redman5 called it spot on!
And I gave him some lip for his fanciful prediction! Whoops.
I was just basing Burnley on their performance when we beat them 3-0 at Turf Moor a couple of months back. They were awful, & it was by far our easiest away league victory of the season. I was fairly sure City were going to have an equally easy ride too. I know they dropped points at Newcastle at the weekend but I think St James Park is still a much tougher place to get a result than Burnley.

Alabaster Codify7

One of the reasons I dislike that ginger brexit moaner. Hope Burnley gets relegated.
The Brexit Simeone.

Never liked Burnley, never will. The football team equivalent of getting a pint glass smashed over your head outside a rough pub.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I was just basing Burnley on their performance when we beat them 3-0 at Turf Moor a couple of months back. They were awful, & it was by far our easiest away league victory of the season. I was fairly sure City were going to have an equally easy ride too. I know they dropped points at Newcastle at the weekend but I think St James Park is still a much tougher place to get a result than Burnley.
Yeah this Turf Moor being a tough place to go is a bit of a myth, I think they've picked up like five points against the big six at home since September 2016.

Even Arsenal systematically win there.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Don’t know which match to watch tonight. Liverpool v Everton or Man Utd v Spurs. Leaning toward the latter seen as Liverpool will likely pummel their neighbours

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Burnley are certainly nowhere near their spoiler peak of a few years ago.

Now I don't like to get into this "wouldn't wanna play" their way, or abuse their style type stuff, town or fans or anything, as my Wycombe boys constantly get grief from bitter fans of supposedly bigger clubs.

But they really haven't developed since they've been in the league have they. Other teams tend to evolve a bit, and add a bit more.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
What's with the strange KO times? Some games at 8.30 and then at 9.15.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Think it is so you can watch the second half of a game when ours is over. I keep forgetting you are an hour ahead.
And i keep forgetting you guys are one hour behind. But this is something they've started doing now and I wonder if it's to allow more games at almost the same time.

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Adrian, Robertson VVD Lovren TTA, Wijnaldum Milner Lallana, Shaqiri Mane Origi

Klopp is mental.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Does he think this is the FA Cup tie?!

Renegade

Is Allison injured. I fail to see the reasoning behind that change. Why does a goalkeeper need resting anyway?