Premier League Gameweek 15

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Isn’t he the player Liverpool fans want replacing,? yet he seems to score a lot of important goals.
Depends. He's been decent this season. Has been mostly dreadful since he scored in the CL final.

He looks more switched on this season than he's been for a long time. So maybe he still has something to offer.

Blood Mage

Liverpool's owners are arguably even stingier in the transfer market than ours, so letting Origi go probably wouldn't be in their best interest as he's a good squad player for them.

LDUred

Liverpool keep pressing and committing players forward and outnumbering defenders. The closer you get to closing out a 0-0, the more vulnerable you get. Today was more a case of Wolves' luck running out than Liverpool getting a spawny win.

minoo-utd

I’m dumbfounded at the amount of people wanting a Chelsea win here, and citing fourth spot as if it’s our only possible position come the end of the season.

Am I the only one who feels we can go on a hugely strong run over the festive period and beyond, and challenge for the title? Look at our squad.

The more points Chelsea/Pool/City drop, the better.

Perhaps I’m crazy :lol:
No you are not. We are still not even a half way through the season and yet people started to support chelsea and city. Feck the more the top three teams drop points the better. Let’s see at match day 28-30 where we are and maybe then we can start yelling for Chelsea if Pool at top or near. But yes we have a very much winnable fixtures coming our way, hopefully we have few wins and start a good run for first time this season as we are badly need it.

Chipper

Adulterer.
No early games on TV today (UK), bit weird.

Missing them anyway, including United as I'm working but was trying to find the channel so my dad could watch later.

Poor show.

Hughie77

90+4 ffs when UTD got those it was Fergie time??? How the narrative changes.

Lecland07

No early games on TV today (UK), bit weird.

Missing them anyway, including United as I'm working but was trying to find the channel so my dad could watch later.

Poor show.
I swear coverage is becoming worse with every year. Only three games shown across BT and Sky this weekend out of ten.

Pretty pathetic, to be honest. And they wonder why people use streams...

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Just checking details from games yesterday, Xg from yesterday confirms, City and Liverpool thoroughly deserved to win, we deserved to lose. Maybe with 100% fit squad all season we can challenge, not as good as either of them over 38 games right now.

City look imperious, don't need a proper striker, so much quality and Bernado Silva is the form player in the world right now. Ridiculous goal again yesterday! They'll probably run away with it again now.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
The Ralf era officially starts today. United looks to have a bunch of matches that look winnable on paper. It will be interesting to see if he turns the team direction towards more pressing and if this team will look transformed in a month or two into a completely different looking team. Which players buy into him and which switch off is also going to be interseting to watch.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
The Ralf era officially starts today. United looks to have a bunch of matches that look winnable on paper. It will be interesting to see if he turns the team direction towards more pressing and if this team will look transformed in a month or two into a completely different looking team. Which players buy into him and which switch off is also going to be interseting to watch.
Rangnick isn't all that good a manager honestly. I mean he's good, but he's not a top top coach. And neither particularly cares about being a coach for that matter

Said this before, but it's the consultancy gig that's the real big deal for Mancunians Together. If they give him the keys to the kingdom he's gonna bring them back to the top. Starting from next year. This year they'll finish 5th, behind Spurs. Man i can't believe they allowed Conte to go to spurs :lol:

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Rangnick isn't all that good a manager honestly. I mean he's good, but he's not a top top coach. And neither particularly cares about being a coach for that matter

Said this before, but it's the consultancy gig that's the real big deal for Mancunians Together. If they give him the keys to the kingdom he's gonna bring them back to the top. Starting from next year. This year they'll finish 5th, behind Spurs. Man i can't believe they allowed Conte to go to spurs :lol:
Sometimes coaches just fit. They might look good in some places and look inept in their next gig. I’ve always thought it’s about the players but not just the quality of the players. It’s more of can they adapt to whatever system the mgr brings in. If most players buy into a system then improvements start quickly. This guy Ralf you say might not be a great coach but if he implements his system and united take to it they will be transformed thus making him look like a great coach. Or it could just fall apart which I doubt.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
United doing their best to do the pressing game. Are they fit enough. Can they get that early lead. Are they gonna let easy counters to Palace and are they going to score when they get counters themselves. They are all over Palace but Palace have had some counters.

Daysleeper

Supports
Barcelona

would Ronaldo stay if united miss out on cl next season?

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Holy shit, Lindelof is a man possessed.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah. He’s finishing at OT. He doesn’t need anything else and he’s won everything.
This is Ronaldo we're talking about, he will absolutely want to maximise his trophy haul.

He probably see's it as a personal challenge to end up with more UCL's himself than every club bar Madrid.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
This is Ronaldo we're talking about, he will absolutely want to maximise his trophy haul.

He probably see's it as a personal challenge to end up with more UCL's himself than every club bar Madrid.
He will be 37. Btw I don’t think they’re making top four. It will probably come down to whether he fits the new system and or does the new mgr want the team built around him. I don’t think his ego could take that.

DavidDeSchmikes

Does it say where he might be heading off to? Me thinks Newcastle may be sniffing around him, they're after a DoF.
No
Everton director of football Marcel Brands' departure from the club is being finalised.

The 59-year-old took over from Steve Walsh in 2018, signing a three-year contract. He then penned a three-year extension in April.
Brands previously worked as the director of football at PSV Eindhoven, spending eight years there after joining in 2010. Prior to that, he held the same role at AZ Alkmaar and RKC Waalwijk.

Everton have struggled this season after an underwhelming summer transfer window and have not won a league game since beating Norwich on September 25. Manager Rafa Benitez has come under intense scrutiny following the midweek derby defeat to Liverpool, and recent losses against Watford, Wolves and Brentford.

On Friday, several high-profile Everton fan groups called on supporters attending Monday’s game against Arsenal to walk out during the 27th minute.

A statement from the groups said: “The incompetence from the top at Everton Football Club cannot continue.”

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
1 goal in 13 appearances for Harry Kane

Tanking his sale value like its his passion. At this rate he'll ensure no one wants to buy him due to concern about form and performance and he's stuck in Tottenham

Deery

Dreary
Cash with a couple of shocking crosses so far, he’s usually quite good at them..

Swedish_Plumber

Why do commentators get so transfixed on whether players mean to do things or not?
This one made no sense either as it’s clearly just a very good finish.