Premier League Gameweek 15

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
That was literally awful from Arsenal. Horrendous.

Losing at OT and Goodison with both sides in those states, and leading in both.

Gazautd18

Don't care Ramsdale in my dream team.
Glad that went in!
And that Aubamayang miss. :drool:

FujiVice

Very rare you see an absolute screwjob turn out with the correct result. What a rotten performance by the ref. Everton deserved that.

Daydreamer

Supports
Arsenal
hahahahahahahaha....Captain Auba with the miss at the end.
Nketiah and Auba's misses were terrible. Especially Auba, he missed it by such a distance despite not hitting it with any power. He placed it... wide.

always_hoping

Some strike by Gray to win it. Only Arsenal would lose a game after the opposition had two goals disallowed
They are such a mediocre side and are now edging back to their mid table position in the table.

edcunited1878

Nketiah and Auba's misses were terrible. Especially Auba, he missed it by such a distance despite not hitting it with any power. He placed it... wide.
Nketiah was unlucky the fact that the rebound off the post, hit him but deflected straight and not skewed towards goal. Auba shouldn't be missing it that wide when he had an angle and enough space. Didn't even get it on target.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Turned off at HT wish I'd stayed with it now, always love an Arsenal loss (Everton deserved to win based on the first half)

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Everton have some decent talent if they can keep fit between Gray, Gomes, DCL and Richarlison, although their depth sucks. They shouldn’t even be in a relegation race.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
The combined positive goal difference for the top 3 is 81 goals after 15 gameweeks. Surely it's uncommon for 15 teams in the League to all have a negative goal difference?

Chipper

Adulterer.
The combined positive goal difference for the top 3 is 81 goals after 15 gameweeks. Surely it's uncommon for 15 teams in the League to all have a negative goal difference?
Well logically yes I suppose. You'd expect around as many with a positive GD as those with negative and then possibly a team or two on 0 GD.

Any imbalance would make one think one of two things. There's either a few good teams that dominate all the others with everyone else much of a muchness. Or if it was the reverse with 15 on positive GD then it would be that there's a few really bad teams that everyone else sticks loads of goals past.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Well logically yes I suppose. You'd expect around as many with a positive GD as those with negative and then possibly a team or two on 0 GD.

Any imbalance would make one think one of two things. There's either a few good teams that dominate all the others with everyone else much of a muchness. Or if it was the reverse with 15 on positive GD then it would be that there's a few really bad teams that everyone else sticks loads of goals past.
Of course, zero sum, but the difference now, with 3 teams decimating everyone, is pretty rare I suppose. Not least with the other "top teams" like ourselves being on +1.