Premier League Gameweek 16

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
You have to feel for the Everton board now. Someone now has the awful job of replacing Duncan Ferguson as the manager :lol:

Imagine being the one that actually has to tell him :nervous:

Paul_Scholes18

That is a very weak Everton side. No wonder they are fighting for relegation. Richarlison need to do something since I doubt Iwobi, Walcott or Calwert Lewin will.

slored1

Everton will get battered. What a terrible lineup.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Big Dunc going full Mike Bassett. Schneiderlin the one DM against one of the best central midfield units in the league. What could go wrong....

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Quite annoyed Everton sacked their manager just before we play them.

I'd love to see some stats on the "new manager's first game bounce" but it always scares me.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He was never really first choice. Rudiger has been out most of the season and Christensen has had lots of niggles. If everyone is fit he may struggle to make the bench.
Disagree. Both Tomori and Jorginho are being saved for Tuesday. When Rudi is fit it will be a Tomori and Rudiger as our first choice CB pairing because Zouma is too clumsy and Christensen has the physique of a child.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Expecting Ross Barkley to change things by coming off the bench and getting the winner for Everton.

PoTMS

Big Dunc header from Richarlison. We could do a lot worse.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I see that Gylfi is finally being played in a midfeld 2. Could be better for Everton's attack to have him deeper.

PoTMS

Must admit it is nice seeing ex players managing their former teams. That's now Ferguson, Lampard, Ljungberg, Wilder, Solskjaer and Kepa.

IrishRedDevil

He was never really first choice. Rudiger has been out most of the season and Christensen has had lots of niggles. If everyone is fit he may struggle to make the bench.
Disagree. Both Tomori and Jorginho are being saved for Tuesday. When Rudi is fit it will be a Tomori and Rudiger as our first choice CB pairing because Zouma is too clumsy and Christensen has the physique of a child.

As clear as mud :lol:

Gives me a fantasy football dilemma as I have Tomori. Chelsea just conceded though, so at least I won’t miss out on any clean sheet points.

Paul_Scholes18

As clear as mud :lol:

Gives me a fantasy football dilemma as I have Tomori. Chelsea just conceded though, so at least I won’t miss out on any clean sheet points.
Chelsea have only 3 clean sheets so far so not doing that well. Us, Liverpool and Arsenal got only 2. Spurs with 1. Not a season for great defending from the old big 6 teams.

Snow

Funny how fixture lists can play a big part of the season albeit completely randomly. Chelsea couldn't have gotten Everton away at a worse time.

Paul_Scholes18

Funny how fixture lists can play a big part of the season albeit completely randomly. Chelsea couldn't have gotten Everton away at a worse time.
We got them at home next too, which we should win. Should have fired the manager before Liverpool, but they are lucky and get a poor Everton.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
What a saturday, and viewer-friendly too: first Bayern against Gladbach (sitting top of the league for a few weeks now), then the Manchester derby.

Snow

We got them at home next too, which we should win. Should have fired the manager before Liverpool, but they are lucky and get a poor Everton.
Everton haven't won Liverpool in 20 games in a row and last won at Anfield 20 years ago.

Paul_Scholes18

Everton haven't won Liverpool in 20 games in a row and last won at Anfield 20 years ago.
They could have got a draw though like last season. It was a shocking performance this time around though.

cyberman

If Chesea lose it kind of gives us a free hit later as a loss wont affect us either way in catching them.
Or if we do it really tightens everything up

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
What a saturday, and viewer-friendly too: first Bayern against Gladbach (sitting top of the league for a few weeks now), then the Manchester derby.
and get to bed with lazio-juve... or before the party :D