Premier League Gameweek 16

binary bot
West ham are horrendous. Arsenal gave them so many opportunities. Antonio has been winded for the whole second half

Johnny Love

Thank god they broke out. I layed quite a sum on Arsenal winning tonight. Hopefully they can hold on for another 15 minutes.

binary bot
We played West Ham with the Mata/Pereira/Matic lineup. Brings a tear to my eye

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I wish we had played West ham around by now, but unfortunate timing of the CWC has moved our fixture so by the time we do play them at their ground they'll have a new manager's head, Fabianski back in goal and an in form Antonio who always love to score against us, can't fecking wait!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Strange game this, worst first half I've seen this season and yet West Ham went in leading, West Ham been by far the better side second half but are now 1-3 down

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I wish we had played West ham around by now, but unfortunate timing of the CWC has moved our fixture so by the time we do play them at their ground they'll have a new manager's head, Fabianski back in goal and an in form Antonio who always love to score against us, can't fecking wait!
You say something like this every week

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Well I didn't expect that result an hour ago!

Think it will be brief reprieve for Arsenal. Their next 3 home games are Man. City, Chelsea and Man. United so can't see Ljungberg putting a gameplan together to beat any of them. Everton away will be very tough aswell given how they played v Chelsea.

Ultimately their forwards got hot for 10 minutes and won them the game. Dropping David Luiz was a good decision though.

El Zoido

It makes absolutely no difference to you..

Plus you can lose five games and still win the league. Yawn.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Were in the top half of the table!

Finally a bit of resolve from this team. Love the hard work from Martinelli. Deserved his goal.

VJ1762

Can't believe we weren't in for Pepe.
I don't know if he is worth 72M though. Seems a bit steep. However he might finally start scoring more now that he is a starter.

VJ1762

Were in the top half of the table!

Finally a bit of resolve from this team. Love the hard work from Martinelli. Deserved his goal.
I think the table from 5-17 will keep changing till the end of the season. For all your troubles, you are only 2 points behind us. Martinelli looks special though. Did emery scout him? Or StatDNA?

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I think the table from 5-17 will keep changing till the end of the season. For all your troubles, you are only 2 points behind us. Martinelli looks special though. Did emery scout him? Or StatDNA?
Think it was Edu

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah, the table will change alot. Vital three points though as we could be about to hit a very barren patch. I think Edu and Francis Cagiago (arsenal scout) were key to the Martinelli deal. They had apparently been tracking him for quite a while.