Premier League Gameweek 16

PoTMS

Walcott is damn awful. Can't control the ball for dear life.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Working their socks off, but lack quality. Very lucky to be leading still
It's now a season like the Allardyce one where it doesn't matter how we look, we just need points to stay up and prepare for the next one.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Excellent watch that first half. Everton fighting for every ball but have not been able to do much with it after the goal. Chelsea good in possession and dangerous but can't finish their attacks. Lots of tackles, a picturesque game for neutrals.

Ekeke

So watching Chelsea, I wonder where this narrative came from that every team in the league plays the ball out from the back. Christensen is playing nothing but high percentage simple passes. Zouma is bringing the ball forward a little more but nothing particularly progressive.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Pickford raging at Digne :lol:

I don't think there's any way Everton are holding onto this lead.
Yep. They've defended with real heart but that wont last. if Chelsea keep this up they'll find a way through. Everton will tire out and probably ship 2-3.

They desperately need to keep the ball better, but the players on the pitch really look nervous in possession, and are setup to be pretty direct.

Pagh Wraith

I love watching Kovačić play. With Hazard gone he might me the most easy-on-the-eye player in the league.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Pathetic stuff regarding our finishing. Some of our players seem to think dribbling in front of goal is a better idea than having a shot.

DRM

Chelsea passing it around really well but their finishing it letting them down. I feel they're dribbling too much when they get into Everton's box. They just need to shoot.

rollingstoned1

Willian must have gotten coaching from lvg considering how Intent he seemed to take a touch before shooting.

PoTMS

Willian has fallen off a cliff the last few seasons. So glad Mourinho didn't get his wish or we'd have a Matic part II on our hands.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Calvert-Lewindowskiiiiiiii

(Whatever happens now I will enjoy these few moments)

rollingstoned1

Yea that is absolutely pub level defending. The kind you see at the park every weekend.

Irrational.

I absolutely love Duncan's passion, truly genuine unbridled joy. None of this Klopp masturbating imaginary penis for the cameras business.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That sort of passion from the manager is exactly what a club like Everton need/feed off.

The fancy dan managers just don't suit them yet. Great to see a manager like big Dunc celebrating with such passion.