Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
how tf has Pickford let that in :lol:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
That sort of passion from the manager is exactly what a club like Everton need/feed off.

The fancy dan managers just don't suit them yet. Great to see a manager like big Dunc celebrating with such passion.
Completely agree with you. As much as Silva was a nice bloke he wasn't animated at all and always seemed depressed on the touchline.

FujiVice

Everton has missed a man in charge who doesnt call the police when he here's people downstairs robbing his house.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Disagree. Both Tomori and Jorginho are being saved for Tuesday. When Rudi is fit it will be a Tomori and Rudiger as our first choice CB pairing because Zouma is too clumsy and Christensen has the physique of a child.
2nd goal Zouma clumsy clearance and Christensen gets out-muscled. Typical.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Commentators getting on my nerves moaning about VAR for the 1000th time. It's 30 seconds FFS get a grip.

Adam-Utd

Completely agree with you. As much as Silva was a nice bloke he wasn't animated at all and always seemed depressed on the touchline.
Yep, to me the passion at Goodison has always been your main weapon, similar to West Ham at the Bowleyn ground. They've lost that and don't look anywhere near the same.

When the crowd is up and the players fight with this sort of passion you're very hard to beat at home.

Adam-Utd

He's too short for a keeper. Always struggles with wide shots either side of him
I just feel like his positioning was either very poor, or he reacted way too slowly.

The ball wasn't hit that hard and wasn't right in the corner. Should have saved it IMO

DRM

Commentators getting on my nerves moaning about VAR for the 1000th time. It's 30 seconds FFS get a grip.
THE FANS IN THE GROUND HAVE NO IDEA WHATS GOING ON. ITS A DISGRACE

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
For some reason Jose was praising zouma earlier this season while he was a sky pundit. Good thing Woody didn't give him more money. :lol:

prateik

Iwobi just did an instinctive "dab" right after that walcott shot.. what the feck was that :lol:

PoTMS

How Arsenal conned Everton into parting £70m for Iwobi and Walcott is beyond me.

Shark

@NotShark
Pickford is genuinely terrible. Evertons defense isn’t great but he can’t be helping.

DRM

My word Walcott is such an average player now that his pace has gone