Premier League Gameweek 16

Pep's Suit

Jimenez has to be an under-70 IQ guy. Anyway, should be another 2-3 mins of added-time. That team is a joke.

padr81

Supports
Man City
First one shouldn't have been a yellow but stupid as feck from Jimenez, Wolves just fecked up with their own shithousery, Moss had he clamped down on this bullshit earlier could have seen all this avoided. victims of their own timewasting and acting the cnut.

lex talionis

You have to go deep into the video archives to find a more idiotic second yellow card.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Wolves are a whole different level of timewasting and shothousery than even Burnley so far. That said we've been fecking terrible, if I was Pep I'd replace the entire front 3 at half time, or at least Grealish and Jesus.
Our left side been poor too. Gundo looks wrecked... Grealish, Jesus and maybe Gundogan off, Foden, KDB and either Mahrez or Palmer on.

Shocking game of football so far and the ref has been terrible, lost control and refused to pull Wolves on shithousing, then let it get out of hand and gave a softish booking on Raul before the brainfart. Finally doesn't even look at a stonewall peno.

PoTMS

Playing at 12.30 for several weeks in a row fecked our season.

Bole Top

in general, I'd encourage the referees to give cards for even touching the ball after whistle. for example, if one teams gets the faul, any opposition player that keeps kicking or holding the ball hoping to waste time gets carded by default.

that was excellent by Moss.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Madness from Jiminez, but I bet a lot of refs would have bottled that, especially if it involved a bigger club.

Bizarre from Jimi on the way off as well, throwing his gloves around and playing to the crowd. And then his fanbase were all cheering him still!?
Yes well done mate, any tiny chance of clinging on for a draw absolutely gone in a second.

PoTMS

Madness from Jiminez, but I bet a lot of refs would have bottled that, especially if it involved a bigger club.

Bizarre from Jimi on the way off as well, throwing his gloves around and playing to the crowd. And then his fanbase were all cheering him still!?
Yes well done mate, any tiny chance of clinging on for a draw absolutely gone in a second.
Absolutely no chance Moss would've given that if that was Fernandinho or Thiago.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
in general, I'd encourage the referees to give cards for even touching the ball after whistle. for example, if one teams gets the faul, any opposition player that keeps kicking or holding the ball hoping to waste time gets carded by default.

that was excellent by Moss.
It just needs to applied consistently and this way so much shithousery would be reduced

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Just switched on for second half, Im assuming all the fans are still making their way back, because that is a piss poor attendance for City otherwise....