Premier League Gameweek 18 (16th - 18th December 2017)

Kapardin

Title race may be disappointing, but there is a fascinating relegation battle looming. West Ham and Crystal Palace look like they are improving while teams from 13-17 all look vulnerable enough to be sucked in.

Android1974

Incredibly anal about player positions in lineups
Fosu-Mensah's injured, suspended or he doesn't even make the squad?

Needham

Title race may be disappointing, but there is a fascinating relegation battle looming. West Ham and Crystal Palace look like they are improving while teams from 13-17 all look vulnerable enough to be sucked in.
There basically always is. The top of the Championship and the bottom of the PL are where all the fun is.

Zoo

This is a good game, both teams are enjoyable to watch. Just a shame that TFM is not involved.

Needham

What is wrong with Mahrez’s hair? Hardly recognized him
Come and get me in January plea to Wenger. Then Ozil moves to Utd. We win the CL. City/Guardiola eclipsed. The football ecosystem is restored.

Darkhorsez

Come and get me in January plea to Wenger. Then Ozil moves to Utd. We win the CL. City/Guardiola eclipsed. The football ecosystem is restored.
Ha ha ... you never know! Good game this. Zaha playing real well.

Zoo

It’s such a shame that SAF never worked with Zaha.

Thunderhead

Supports
City
Nice counterattack goal, lovely finish from Zaha, were United a bit hasty letting him go or did he just not settle?

Needham

Leicester just sloppily giving the ball away, only themselves to blame.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Am I dreaming or a few days ago a certain Arsenal fan was saying here enough is enough, Arsenal is a useless team to watch... no, probably it was just my impression...
I seem to remember this fan saying he was done with Arsenal. :p

Walters_19_MuFc

Nice counterattack goal, lovely finish from Zaha, were United a bit hasty letting him go or did he just not settle?
Too hasty, in my opinion. Although he's playing behind the striker at the moment, he's the type of winger we could do with now on the right.

He's the the type of player that gets you on the edge of your seat. Love watching him.

IAmAWinner

Zaha's career at United ended before it started. Was great in the preseason and then Moyes just refused to play him. And LVG sold him without a second thought. Idiots.

Robindinho

Definitely too hasty, he never got a chance. Would rather him as our RW compared with what we’ve had the last few years - Lingard/Mata/Mkhi/Memphis.