Premier League Gameweek 18+19

Djemba-Djemba

Yep, I've always felt they're a side that teams fail to take their chances against. Mind you, we've been quite lucky in that regard this season as well
Other than Brighton away which was mental in how many chances they missed, what other games this season have the opposition missed loads of chances against us?

kidbob

Surely there's some random South American striker that a team like Palace could sign on the cheap that is better than Benteke
Other than Brighton away which was mental in how many chances they missed, what other games this season have the opposition missed loads of chances against us?
Leeds and Villa but to be fair we missed more big chances than them in both games. Probably more games than that but in general we have been far more guilty of missing chances than the opposition has against us. Leicester game for instance we absolutely should have won.

Now that I think about it it's literally just Brighton and West Ham. I was wrong. Rival fans are infecting my brain

PoTMS

Jordan Ayew always seems to score against us. Which means he'll do absolutely feck all against Arsenal.

Djemba-Djemba

Now that I think about it it's literally just Brighton and West Ham. I was wrong. Rival fans are infecting my brain
I forgot about West Ham to be fair, we were lucky there.

But yeah in general I don't think we've gotten away with too much in terms of opposition getting chances. Don't really recall De Gea making too many wonder saves or any horror misses against us.

I forgot about West Ham to be fair, we were lucky there.

But yeah in general I don't think we've gotten away with too much in terms of opposition getting chances. Don't really recall De Gea making too many wonder saves or any horror misses against us.
Yeah Leeds missed a few crazy chances but we could've stuck 10 past them so not that bothered

Djemba-Djemba

This game is getting called really boring online but I don't think it's been that bad.

Maybe the Wolves, Watford and Burnley games in the last 2 weeks have lowered the bar for me for what I find entertaining.

DRM

Zaha has found his level at Palace. He's not that good a player to be at a bigger club

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
The commentator just mentioned Palace have beaten 'the leaders' of the league, and I thought '7-0 wasn't it? Oh yeah...' :wenger:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Crap game. Arsenal are average at best.

Djemba-Djemba

Should be said that the "great" recent Arsenal revival was based around beating

A Chelsea side in freefall, 1 win in 6 and 4 defeats.
Brighton
West Brom
Newcastle after extra time.

Those last 3 teams are along with Sheff Utd the worst teams in the League.

Arsenal are proper proper shit.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Fair play to the ref for blowing the whistle early. Wish he did it two hours earlier.

always_hoping

Palace, Arsenal two middle of the road teams stuck in limbo whom raise their game against Man United like its a cup final for them..

GlasgowCeltic

Used to be able to rely on Arsenal putting on an entertaining show at home to these bottom half sides

PoTMS

Still can't believe this shite midtable team beat us. They are 12 points behind us having played a game more. And Crystal Palace are shite too.