Premier League Gameweek 18+19

croadyman

Yeah I feel he has more to show. Issue is that he's nowhere near as atheltic as either Reguilon or Shaw, so his attacking seems a lot more one-dimensional.
Do you think we made the right decision with walking away due to that buyback clause

DRM

Do you think we made the right decision with walking away due to that buyback clause
I feel we made the right decision. Whilst reguilon is a very good player, he's very similar to shaw in the sense that he's a fullback who likes to drive forward with the ball. Telles on the other hand gives us something different with his ability to whip balls in. It's good to have that variety

croadyman

I feel we made the right decision. Whilst reguilon is a very good player, he's very similar to shaw in the sense that he's a fullback who likes to drive forward with the ball. Telles on the other hand gives us something different with his ability to whip balls in. It's good to have that variety
That is a very good point actually

Rustyspider13

Son is the perfect forward for Jose. He's playing as ST but still pops up near his own box to defend, insane workrate.

Fulham are not giving up. The quality in the final third is still missing though.

Deery

Dreary
Naa, this Spurs side won’t win the league no chance, don’t see it in them..

acnumber9

Good to see Prime have done their research for showing Premier League. Good old Hugo Lorris.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This Fulham side will give us a game. They love to play fast

Will have to keep possession well

Silas

Personally, I'd have gone for it regardless. As long as the agreed fee was a good amount of cash (so that we'd have no problem affording a replacement), it wouldn't have really been a problem. We'd only lose him if:

1. Real actually want to use him, and with them already possessing Mendy and another promising LB from the academy, I'm not sure how likely they'd be to splash out on bringing him back when they have other priorities. If the agreed buyback fee was high enough, Real wouldn't be inclined to do what they did with Morata and buy him back solely to sell for a profit either.

and

2. He wanted to return. In which case, for interest from Real to exist in the first place, he must have been ripping it up here. Essentially, if he did leave it would've been a great loan that we also ended up getting paid for.

I think pride came into the decision, with the feeling that he'd never really be our player because of the clause. Though, if the buyback price was non-negotiable and we weren't satisfied, it was fair enough.

Deery

Dreary
I know it’s been said before but it’s mad how much Reid looks like Snoop from The Wire..

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
This Fulham side will give us a game. They love to play fast

Will have to keep possession well
Yeah I'm worried about that game, would be just like us to get a good result against Liverpool and then drop points to Fulham 3 days later

This Fulham aren't the same as the one that was last in the PL, they've got a lot more about them

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I was just about to say Fulham will never score tonight and then they equalise :lol: