Premier League Gameweek 18+19

Nero

Kamara is a right donkey. fecked up two attacks in a minute.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I always wondered what'd happen if Usain Bolt ate Lukaku, turns out Kamara is the answer.

GlasgowCeltic

Kane’s on course for one of his best season yet it still feels like he’s being wasted

el3mel

Mourinho just doesn't learn does he ? I find it honestly ridiculous how many times he has seen this scenario and still keeps doing it again and again and again.

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Spurs are trash. Kind of disappointed that wasn't us in place of Fulham today.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I don't know why spurs fans defend this shit.
That's actually the funniest part of it. I was surprised how according to some of their fans Jose is now the real deal and Poch was a fraud. Completely fickle minded personalities.

I wish Squishy was still here.

Rustyspider13

Two nice crosses, two brilliant finishes and Spurs drop points. This has been a good game. Well done Fulham.

el3mel

Why did they bring Bale when he ends up setting on the bench when they need goals ? :lol:

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Two more points thrown away by Spurs, to add to many points we've thrown away this season. If we don't stop this bad habit soon then our league campaign will be in trouble.

marktan

Fulham have 2 games in hand on Brighton, I fancy them to stay up.

King Eric 7

Spurs always having to rely on individual moments of brilliance to win games. Must be painful to watch, especially when there are no trophies at the end of it.

leontas

Only watched the last 20 mins but Lookman looked class. His pace, dribbling and passing was spot on

always_hoping

Fair play to Fulham good value for that draw tonight. Poor Jose will be left very upset, no doubt he thought playing Fulham instead of Villa tonight would mean 3 points for his side.

Moonwalker

Two more points thrown away by Spurs, to add to many points we've thrown away this season. If we don't stop this bad habit soon then our league campaign will be in trouble.
:lol:
You think the title might be in jeopardy?