Premier League Gameweek 18+19

PoTMS

Next up for Arsenal is Newcastle. Perfect game for Bruce to show up.

marktan

I can’t believe anyone watches ‘Arsenal vs. bottom half side’ anymore. These games have to be the most consistently boring in the league now.
Good to have on in the background whilst doing chores. Miss 5 minutes? Nothings happened. But you catch a glance every now and then and see a couple of fancy flicks.

Redfrog

That looked about Arsenal's level. Not as bad as their terrible run of form, but a bit flattered by their last few results.
Yeah, don't forget they played WBA, Brighton and Newcastle in the cup. That is relegation folder level. Only result they got is against a dire Chelsea who can't buy a win. So this "revival" is just some bullsh*t.
They did not even push for the win by the end which is some kind of statement about their status.

Just hope they will play 4 at the back formation against us and not Arteta's park the bus formation. Ole own us a beating against them, I don't remember him winning against them, which is strange as they are sh*t.

Redfrog

I’m sure Arteta has managed to get results against us every game so far. Only god knows how.
I don't remember Ole winning against them at all, may be wrong. We have to smash them next time !

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I am sure even in 3-5 years time there will still be people writing here „how did we lose against this Arsenal in 2020“ and „if only we had won against Leicester“.

Redfrog

I am sure even in 3-5 years time there will still be people writing here „how did we lose against this Arsenal in 2020“ and „if only we had won against Leicester“.
To be honest, every time we lose or draw against Arsenal this days, I ask myself how did we do it !

Amarsdd

Arsenal's fixtures after the Newcastle game looks really tough. Southampton (A), United (H), Wolves (A), Villa (A), Leeds (H), City (H), Leicester (A) then Tottenham and Liverpool in the next four.

Sylar

Wolves vs WBA. That just screams attacking free flowing football with loads of goals.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
If Chelsea fail to beat Fulham, is that it for Lampards project? Against 10 men for over a full period, if they don't manage to win here that is just plain ugly.