Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Maitland Niles at left back (who is a right sided player), when they have Kolasinac who is a fantastic LB.

Xhaka as a holding midfielder, when he can't even hold the keys his mum gave him.

Monreal who is a left back back, at centre back (who is horrible in a back 4 and has only shown good performances in a back 3).

This might be a disaster.

saivet

Look forward to this. Genuinely don't care for the result, just want to see an entertaining game.

Kapardin

Why does Wenger seem to have an obsession in dropping his best players for big games? First it was Lacazette, now Kolasinac.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Why is Kolasinac on bench and not starting the match
Its Wenger's magic methods apparently. He did it with Ozil in his first season, gave him a winter break because that's what they were used to in the league they came from. Kolasinac has played the easy games during this winter period so he can lay off a bit.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
I think Mane is the weak link in the Liverpool attack at the moment, I´d have put in Ox and Milner for defensive stability instead of Can and Mane. That worked well recently.

Gomez Klavan Lovren Robertson
Ox Henderson Milner
Coutinho Firmino Salah

Then Wenger always does the same against Liverpool and this line-up looks no different, so Liverpool will probably run them over again....

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Can needs a big game, Henderson too, would have much preferred Wijnaldum in there.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Can needs a big game, Henderson too, would have much preferred Wijnaldum in there.
What's the reason for Mane's drop in form? Could it be he came back too quickly from his last injury?

prateik

Looks like Wenger realized they cant defend and isnt even going to try. Liverpool are dodgy at the back too.. Trying to outscore Liverpool.

Line ups would suggest plenty of goals...

0-0 guaranteed then.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
What's the reason for Mane's drop in form? Could it be he came back too quickly from his last injury?
He hasn't been too bad, a couple of poor games but it's been overblown because it's happened in games we've dropped points.
He just hasn't had too much rhythm this season with injuries/Suspensions but I fancy him to come strong. He's an incredible player just needs a run which will likely happen in the second half of the season.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Up until the front 4 that Liverpool team is honestly Championship level.

HankHill

Supports
Ewe Night Tid.
I'd like to see Arsenal win tonight but I expect Liverpool to win without much trouble.

montpelier

hoping for 7-5 to arsenal with several controversial goals & red cards as the Goons storm back from 1-4 down and Klopp gets a red card for punching Kenny Dalglish

but think Liverpool will win, tbh

Achilles McCool

hoping for 7-5 to arsenal with several controversial goals & red cards as the Goons storm back from 1-4 down and Klopp gets a red card for punching Kenny Dalglish

Please, please, please!! It would be a Christmas miracle for the Caf!!!

-standing by...

Wayne's World

3-1 Liverpool. Wenger never learns and it will be the same as always Arsenal v Liverpool fixture where Liverpool blow them away before Arsenal get going

haram

Why has he suddenly started to drop Kolasinac?

How are MN and Monreal supposed to deal with Salah? Midfield two of Xhaka and Wilshere is tragic.

DavidDeSchmikes

All of Arsenals goals only from 'long balls'

Jazz

Why has he suddenly started to drop Kolasinac?

How are MN and Monreal supposed to deal with Salah? Midfield two of Xhaka and Wilshere is tragic.
Would like to know myself.... doesn't seem very clever, especially against Liverpool!

Jazz

Lacazette to score today.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Alexis will get a booking on purpose to get suspended for the next fixture and spend Christmas with his family.

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Where the hell are our supporters!

Man City-esque

GeorgieBoy

Arsenal hoping to replicate City's form by copying their idea of turning up to games dressed as empty seats?