Premier League Gameweek 19 - Dec 22nd and 23rd

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
That Christmas children video timing was brilliant. Coutinho probably felt guilty³ after that and Klopp knew he´d put in a massive shift tonight. Then he puts on the "unknown" Ox in the 2nd half, who´ll also be fired up to put to show the kids. :lol:

Castia

Hoe does Iwobi get into this team? everytime I see him he's fecking rubbish. They have so many crappy attackers these days with him Welbeck and Walcott.

vangagal

An AFTV meltdown is a good watch at Xmas holiday, hope for another 0-4 by Liverpool but an Arsenal comeback will do just for another Klopp's meltdown. I'm torn on this fixture.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Think Liverpool will pick Arsenal apart as the game progresses and win with 3 or 4.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
An AFTV meltdown is a good watch at Xmas holiday, hope for another 0-4 by Liverpool but an Arsenal comeback will do just for another Klopp's meltdown. I'm torn on this fixture.
Especially if they are wearing Santa hats. In fact Ty might be in full costume.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
What a shambles Arsenal are at the back :eek:

deafepl

Ozil must be thinking "Please rescue me from Arsenal, take me to United <3 <3"

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
brilliant idea, next time pick somebody better than Lovren for the lay-off and it´s 2-0.

Djemba-Djemba

Will Wenger survive a 2nd season finishing outside his beloved top 4?

Because right now they don't look like they'll be top 4

Claude Makélélé

Each time I watch Arsenal I ask myself if their management has any kind of plan, ambition or whatever going forward other than making money from their huge fan base. Can't believe they have been ticking with the same manager for the last 10 years.

Cloud7

I’ve watched a fair few Arsenal games and I’m always left with the question “What purpose is Iwobi supposed to serve on the field”. I’ve never been able to pinpoint what he’s supposed to be good at.