Premier League Gameweek 2

matys

United and City are back in business, Chelsea host Liverpool. Should be a fun week.

sillwuka

Except our game I'm looking forward to the early kick off.

I was very impressed with Everton's new look midfield so I'm intrigued to see if they gel aswell today.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Leeds v Fulham will be interesting. Fulham looked utter wank last week so could be a goal-fest.

I'd bite your hand off for a point against Liverpool. Big game that is far too early for us (still no Silva, Chillwell, Pulisic, proper goalkeeper or Ziyech).

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton
Except our game I'm looking forward to the early kick off.

I was very impressed with Everton's new look midfield so I'm intrigued to see if they gel aswell today.
It feels like a big game. We had a big moment last week by beating a top team away from home which is very rare for us so it is vital we get a win today to set the tone for the rest of the season.

Needham

Having West Brom back in the PL is like returning gout.

I don’t understand why we’re playing at 5:30pm when there’s only one game at 3pm.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
I don’t understand why we’re playing at 5:30pm when there’s only one game at 3pm.
Sky always do the 5.30 game. The Leeds game is an after thought when told they had to show all the games. Our game would have been schedule then from the fixtures coming out.

Needham

B
Because there will be saddos during lockdown watching every single match. I'm watching every single match.

Needham

No. I should do it while listening to Talksport and how many times Tony Cascarino mentions Liverpool on a Saturday and Sunday morning. I'd be dead.
Talksport all morning then all the matches, you are hardcore. How long before Cas puts his foot in it with an insensitive phrase or team bus story and gets replaced?

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Talksport all morning then all the matches, you are hardcore. How long before Cas puts his foot in it with an insensitive phrase or team bus story and gets replaced?
There must be some jailbird they are desperate to get as a presenter.

DarkLord

Need Everton to win. I've invested a lot in them for my FPL team, took 2 hits for them. Hoping for James Rodriguez to score a screamer.

pav1790

Starting this week, I’m probably going to watch all the matches I can. Plenty of good football in midtable ( Everton, Sheffield, Leeds, Wolves ) and quite a bit of banter possibility from top to bottom. I’d generally only watched our matches these past five-six years since I began working.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
Something sounding like air bombing siren in Liverpool. Players look like nothing out of the ordinary is happening, so probably...it doesn't? Maybe some wicked intro for player introductions...crazy liverpoolians.

matys

Something sounding like air bombing siren in Liverpool. Players look like nothing out of the ordinary is happening, so probably...it doesn't? Maybe some wicked intro for player introductions...crazy liverpoolians.
Except the one doing great Joachim Low impression

Needham

They sound the all clear before all football matches on Merseyside to notify resident burglars it's ok to come out.

drdoityourself

Oh no! The return of the blue goal nets at Goodison Park. Almost invisible, not good for the viewer.