Premier League Gameweek 2

Infestissumam

people can shite on Henderson all they want, but I'd happily take a cocky bastard that oozes confidence in goal.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Another shocking decision to get rid of Henderson. He’s miles better than De Gea and proved that when he was given the chance. This club is rotten to the core, lots of the fanbase bring it on ourselves too.

mu4c_20le

people can shite on Henderson all they want, but I'd happily take a cocky bastard that oozes confidence in goal.
That's the problem, he was never confident when he played for us. Otherwise it would've been an easy decision.

Someone

Something
Henderson should've been sold or kept to provide competition for De Gea. Don't understand what are we getting out of this exactly.

cj_sparky

Seeing the handball again on the replay, the only thing missing was the Steven Taylor I've been shot reaction.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
That's the problem, he was never confident when he played for us. Otherwise it would've been an easy decision.
well some here said he was too cocky. seems the guy can't win. he's a better all round keeper than DDG and it's bloody obvious.

DavidDeSchmikes

You do wonder if Henderson had met Ten Hag, he may have been starting the Liverpool game next Monday

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
He saves a shit Declan Rice penalty and he's the answer to our goalkeeping problems again. :lol:

He's done nothing that you wouldn't expect any other bottom half of the PL/top of the championship keeper to do - and that's his level.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Funny thing is that Henderson has a bit of personality around him which is something our squad lacks. We have a group of timid guys who crack at the first setback

Rex Banner

Henderson should've been sold or kept to provide competition for De Gea. Don't understand what are we getting out of this exactly.
I imagine he wanted to leave permanently but we didn't want to let him so we agreed on a loan as a sort of compromise. But now there's no way he's playing for us again after that interview.

cyberman

He saves a shit Declan Rice penalty and he's the answer to our goalkeeping problems again. :lol:

He's done nothing that you wouldn't expect any other bottom half of the PL/top of the championship keeper to do - and that's his level.
It’s the lower team advantage. You would never know he was shaky as feck last week, bad performances are soon forgotten and the good one stupidly highlighted

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses

So why don't we sign a lower league keeper? What's stopping you from finishing sucking de gea off?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú

Well he may or may not be a long term answer but the fact is that he was at the club & we let him go despite knowing how bad De Gea. Another example of clueless people running this club

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I can understand him. The quote was terrible but what he actually meant (and maybe should have said): “I know if the manager had seen me in training he would have wanted to keep me, BUT AS A NO 2, and I finally want to play regularly.”
He didn’t want to sit on the bench for at least one more season.