Premier League Gameweek 20

prateik

You might be doing the same in a few weeks. All it takes is a couple of bad results.
oh totally. Just saying its a far more interesting fixture. No matter what the result is, it'll be a win for every other club around them.. someone is dropping points.

binary bot
I saw this game a few weeks ago, only the blue team was in red. 93rd minute deflected winner incoming

hubbuh

Who does Man of the Match go to in a game like this (Chelsea - Wolves)? It's hardly like Chelsea have created much and the Wolves defence hasn't been particularly busy,

Dembeza

This website I’m using to follow the Chelsea game says they have 40 crosses... surely this can’t be right

Edit: jumped to 42

prateik

Villa-Burnley over. I refuse to tune back into the Chelsea shitshow. Fulham it is for the next 20 mins

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Seriously I want to go to bed having watched this, shame we're about to kick off

prateik

We did well to get the win against Burnley.. They have clearly stepped it up in recent weeks

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Let me guess, Wood with a header?

If the guy wasn’t such a donkey on the ground, he’d be world class.

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
Chelsea level on points with Arsenal.
Just a month ago they were 8 points clear :houllier:

Chairman Steve

If Wolves were a Pokemon, they evolved from Burnley with the next stage of evolution being Atletico Madrid.

RooneyLegend

Who does Man of the Match go to in a game like this (Chelsea - Wolves)? It's hardly like Chelsea have created much and the Wolves defence hasn't been particularly busy,
Hudson Odoi, the only one on the pitch who looked like doing anything. How did Havertz finish that match?

Lee565

I would love to see wolves relegated, such a bore of a side to watch