Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

Rajma

Anyone else think Salah is just having a freak season? Don't see him in the same talent bracket as Coutinho.
Technically Coutinho is on another level to him, but his blistering pace and exquisite movement in the epl is going to get him goals plus Klopp's tactics suit hit to tea.

Carolina Red

Staff

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Sad to see Chelsea win, but at the same time I would love it if Stoke went down, would be a guaranteed extra few points for us during the season, considering the twats only raise their game against us.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
Salah sucks, when there is scoreboard pressure. Also Matip´s negative impact on the defense is underrated. He gets a free pass, but I think he´s no better than Klavan or Lovren.

Rajma

Salah sucks, when there is scoreboard pressure. Also Matip´s negative impact on the defense is underrated. He gets a free pass, but I think he´s no better than Klavan or Lovren.
I remember him missing chance after chance against ManCity too and then eventually they concede and Mane gets red carded, but it could have been different.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Salah misses a sitter almost every game. He's the Egyptian Cavani.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Number of Liverpool players in the box ix amazing, they win the ball high up the pitch and maintain that pressure.

Needham

Puel looks like a civilian tasked with landing a passenger plane.

rollingstoned1

Time when despite our improvement from LVG era our rivals like Spurs, Pool and City are so mch better to watch.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Robertson looks good and so is Gomez. How did we miss so many young british players?

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Can is very underrated. It will be a blow if he leaves and I don't think Keita is better than him.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
There's far too much praise on here for rival teams. Remember: they're all rubbish, even if they're brilliant.

deafepl

Stoke twerk for everyone except us and Arsenal. Shit club needs liquidating