Premier League Gameweek 21 (30th - 31st December 2017)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Can is very underrated. It will be a blow if he leaves and I don't think Keita is better than him.
Keita is twice the player that Can is.

Even our resident Bayern supporters have spoken about wanting him for Bayern, they wouldn't say that about Can.

Rajma

I'll repeat myself again but we/Jose are really stupid by not implementing high pressing when you look at the teams in the epl barely capable of putting two passes together when under pressure including us.

Gee Male

There's far too much praise on here for rival teams. Remember: they're all rubbish, even if they're brilliant.
Yep, not nearly enough hatred and bile in football anymore, this place is gone very soft.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Amartey has picked up the last few mins. He is still shit though.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Roy Keane wouldn't put up with, well, anything.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
That's got to be the most blatant tactical foul ever by Matip yet no card? I now understand why Pool are so good at Anfield, the refs let them get away with so much.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
That's got to be the most blatant tactical foul ever by Matip yet no card? I now understand why Pool are so good at Anfield, the refs let them get away with so much.
They're terrified of being emailed to death.

Needham

I keep missing those Liverpool games where they school teams 5 nil, I just see the losses and score draws. They look absolutely ordinary.

Sandyman

It was moved on police advice, they advised that as it was NYE they would be overstretched and if the game was to go ahead, the attendance would be restricted to 43k.

Given the cost of hiring the stadium, I’m guessing Spurs turned this option down for commercial reasons.
Cheers mate. Makes sense I guess.

Gee Male

Mane has gone completely off the boil lately, contributing very little.

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Must be watching a different match, Liverpool have looked good really - just haven't been able to find the back of the net yet

Trizy

Mané would give Gervinho a run for his forehead.. I mean money.

AshRK

I'll repeat myself again but we/Jose are really stupid by not implementing high pressing when you look at the teams in the epl barely capable of putting two passes together when under pressure including us.
I do think he has implemented that (high pressing) to an extent. Problem is we do not do that for 90 minutes. Also, I am not an advocate of high pressing for 90 mins but Jose must find a right balance to reinvent his tactics. Right now he is too inclined to be over pragmatic. Be proactive and not reactive.

Gee Male

Best attacking team ever fail to score in first half at home, again.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
How only 1 min.

Every side spends ages time wasting at Anfield and the ref just refuses to add any time on.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Take Mane off please, he's been poor all game. Same goes for a lot of our players, just not fast enough on the ball, always second in duels and poor decision making when it counts. Frustrating to watch really. Hopefully Oxlade-Chamberlain comes on at HT.

The goal we conceded and the time after that when we gave the ball away at midfield shows you all you need to know about our defensive issues. Matip high up the pitch and Lovren all by himself sitting deep, not even a resemblance of a back line.

Schmeichel has done some serious time-wasting as well, to be expected but the ref should say something about it by now.

Feed Me

I'm hungry
Take Mane off please, he's been poor all game. Same goes for a lot of our players, just not fast enough on the ball, always second in duels and poor decision making when it counts. Frustrating to watch really. Hopefully Oxlade-Chamberlain comes on at HT.

The goal we conceded and the time after that when we gave the ball away at midfield shows you all you need to know about our defensive issues. Matip high up the pitch and Lovren all by himself sitting deep, not even a resemblance of a back line.

Schmeichel has done some serious time-wasting as well, to be expected but the ref should say something about it by now.
You have to deal with it.

Burnley were a disgrace at OT last time out.

Refs never effectively stamp it out.

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Also that push on Robertson was a pen if the refs had any concern about consistency.

Mane Matip and Can extremely poor