Premier League Gameweek 24+25

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Genuinely no idea what the hell happened there. :lol: Spurs just won a million to one shot.

Thought Moss would just blow as soon as game kicked off but added another minute and Spurs suddenly in with big chance of 4th again.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Horrendous by Brendan/Soyuncu/Leicester/everyone involved.

That’s the result that decides Top 4. Momentum shift and Conte will rile them up and use this now.

I hope Brendan’s name is well and truly scratched off our manager list

Jacob

This will certainly put a damper on a potential win for us today.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

That’s the result that decides Top 4. Momentum shift and Conte will rile them up and use this now.

No it isnt.

Gurtej

We had idiots like Gary Neville saying man united should never hire someone like Conte…. Of course because he is a bloody winner…..

we will miss top 4, it’s a given!! We will lose Ronaldo (not too much of a loss), pogba and couple more…..

We really need to get the next appointment right else we will be waiting years to get back to CL!!

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
I Blame BT for missing that all that drama. Twats. It was 2-1 when they said "United have doubled their lead" so I turned over to see replay of Greenwoods goal and stayed on the channel. :lol:

Maluco

No it isnt.
It’s massive for them. Complete momentum shift and were celebrating like they had won the league at the end.

Conte is a world class coach and knows how to ride momentum. Just you wait and see.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I had my ' :lol: and we're supposed to be worried about Spurs and their 27 games in hand' post in my drafts ready to go. Will save it for another occasion.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I'd be breaking shit if I was a Leicester fan right now.

How the feck can you let that happen from your own kick off. Astonishing

Bearded One

Fecking Leicester :mad::mad::mad:

Just realized that Spurs won the match when I was confident that Leicester had the three points guaranteed

How did they this up again? Now Spurs have an advantage going into the next round of games.

marktan

It’s massive for them. Complete momentum shift and were celebrating like they had won the league at the end.

Conte is a world class coach and knows how to ride momentum. Just you wait and see.
Great result but they've been very hot and cold and have Chelsea next.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

Chelsea away for Spurs at weekend. Were poor in both cup games but if they get something there suddenly Chelsea have a target on their back from both North London teams.

Heinzesight

Cracker of a finish from Rashford…hope it gives him some confidence.

McT started the game badly but played superbly the last hour.

Maluco

Great result but they've been very hot and cold and have Chelsea next.
Belief is a very powerful thing in football. Conte will get a few players in this month and their tails are now well and truly up. They will get a result against Chelsea.

It’s not like they are competing against great teams for the spot.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Huge huge win for us tonight. I couldn't believe we were about to lose as we had enough good chances to have scored about 4 goals but my god what a finish.

OleksUsykUD

Tottenham are point above us, and they had 2 matches in hand, compare to us.

If they managed to get a X from Chelsea, it will be huge for them.

But their defense is terrible. Same for midfielder, they are just bad. Conte can do so much about it. They are constantly making individual errors and allow plenty of situation for the opposite team. Expect Tottenham to lose to most big team in the league.

Would have been great if they lost the match tonight though. I stopped watching at some point, being 100% sure Tottenham is losing. Checking the result few minutes later, and they won the match, like what ?

Flexdegea

Belief is a very powerful thing in football. Conte will get a few players in this month and their tails are now well and truly up. They will get a result against Chelsea.

It’s not like they are competing against great teams for the spot.

Are you ok, the hype hot take here is insane :lol:

Maluco

Are you ok, the hype hot take here is insane :lol:
It’s got to the stage now where any opinion that isn’t your own is a “hot take”. Apparently the only valid one is a neutral “let’s see where we are on the last game day”

My opinion is that if you have a world class coach, moments like these can give you a massive boost and define seasons.

It’s a football forum big lad, you’re allowed to have a take too. Try it instead of the smiley and stupid comment, it might be worth reading!

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Tottenham are point above us, and they had 2 matches in hand, compare to us.

If they managed to get a X from Chelsea, it will be huge for them.

But their defense is terrible. Same for midfielder, they are just bad. Conte can do so much about it. They are constantly making individual errors and allow plenty of situation for the opposite team. Expect Tottenham to lose to most big team in the league.

Would have been great if they lost the match tonight though. I stopped watching at some point, being 100% sure Tottenham is losing. Checking the result few minutes later, and they won the match, like what ?
Chelsea need a win or they are dragged back into the top 4 race.

Flexdegea

It’s got to the stage now where any opinion that isn’t your own is a “hot take”. Apparently the only valid one is a neutral “let’s see where we are on the last game day”

My opinion is that if you have a world class coach, moments like these can give you a massive boost and define seasons.

It’s a football forum big lad, you’re allowed to have a take too. Try it instead of the smiley and stupid comment, it might be worth reading!

Sorry lad didn't me to come across like that.

Was Just the way you been going on about it, could also mean nothing as I can remember Jose getting a couple late wins with us and then being sacked weeks later.

Don't think theyve been that good but the hype with conte around here has been immense.

Maluco

Sorry lad didn't me to come across like that.

Was Just the way you been going on about it, could also mean nothing as I can remember Jose getting a couple late wins with us and then being sacked weeks later.

Don't think theyve been that good but the hype with conte around here has been immense.
Maybe it was my frequent posts in a group that made it look like I was going mad :lol:

I have had a feeling of dread since they appointed Conte to be honest, and days like today just make me fear the worst!

But yeah, maybe I sounded a bit more excitable than I was!