Premier League Gameweek 24+25

FujiVice

Spurs needed to drop all points here for us. They've got 2 games in hand on us still, but thankfully one of those is against Arsenal, so that'll be good for us either way.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Three guarantees in life. Death, taxes and Thiago Silva pocketing Kane.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I'm still struggling to understand why Saul traded Atletico's bench for Chelsea's.
He was pretty much finished as a starter at Atletico, maybe he thought the new location and team could kickstart his career again

Red4Ever

Cork; home of Cantwell, Irwin, Keane and Vidic-wel
You could just say the same for us at Liverpool.

We're generally we're pretty woeful there. You can probably count the good performances at Anfield on the fingers of one hand this last 25 years.

Van Gaal cracked it once, and we once went 3-0 up in half a game, but generally even the wins have been nicked, like O Shea last min.
true. Liverpool definitely a class above us in recent years. With spurs it seems to be a mental inferiority thing v Chelsea
Their visit to old Trafford will be important now I think

CloneMC16

He was pretty much finished as a starter at Atletico, maybe he thought the new location and team could kickstart his career again
With the options Chelsea have in midfield, he was deluded. He was never starting for them.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If anyone knows a thing or two about beating Spurs, it's Hasselbaink :D

croadyman

Definitely reckon the weekend belonged to us in terms of the race to finish fourth

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I didnt realise Liverpool were potentially (if they win their game in hand) just 6 points behind City. Felt like a forgone conclusion for City to win the league but we're not really at that stage at all.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I didnt realise Liverpool were potentially (if they win their game in hand) just 6 points behind City. Felt like a forgone conclusion for City to win the league but we're not really at that stage at all.
We’re too open defensively. We’ll drop more points than City will in the remaining fixtures. You could see examples of that today against Palace. City win games comfortably once they’re ahead whereas you never know with Liverpool.

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
Yeah, yours are usually if a player trips over himself or after the full-time whistle.
My issue has nothing to do with the fact that it was a Liverpool penalty by the way. It’s how could a ref award a penalty for a player basically deciding to run into the keeper? It’s the poor standard of reffing I’m concerned with.Ref had a good view of it and clearly didn’t think it pen ( it wasn’t) but overruled himself then because VAR referred it to him. Woeful.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I’m not sure it’s weird.

It’s a United forum and he’s an ex player who isn’t well liked due to how he conducted himself whilst here and since he left.
For some reason, it's become a recurring thing on here for opposition fans to say we have a weird obsession with so-and-so. I think they forget that this is a Manchester United forum, and those that play or manage a team we classify as rivals will get the boot stuck in. Same with ex players who, like you say, left on bad terms.

Saw it in the Arteta thread after their game against Burnley, too. Of course Arteta is going to be mocked on here - he manages a rival!

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
For some reason, it's become a recurring thing on here for opposition fans to say we have a weird obsession with so-and-so. I think they forget that this is a Manchester United forum, and those that play or manage a team we classify as rivals will get the boot stuck in. Same with ex players who, like you say, left on bad terms.

Saw it in the Arteta thread after their game against Burnley, too. Of course Arteta is going to be mocked on here - he manages a rival!
It’s fecking mental. I’ve had several sensitive Arsenal fans telling me I’m “obsessed” with their club after reading my posts in the Arteta thread. From an account they created on a website dedicated to Manchester United Football Club. Without a hint of irony.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Yeah, yours are usually if a player trips over himself or after the full-time whistle.
Enjoy your relegation dog fight and I do hope you get that relegation spot. It will be perfect for fans like you.