Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Lecland07

Don't think Maupay kicked it out of his hands there. Keeper actually hit the player with it.

marktan

This ref is hot. Big and swole, none of that Dean or Moss nonsense.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
keeper had 2 hands on the ball and the striker knocked it out of them. I really don't see the outrage.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
keeper had 2 hands on the ball and the striker knocked it out of them. I really don't see the outrage.
Or do I,

Also the Brighton player who won the original header had his arm around the neck of the Palace defender, similar to the pen, could have been chalked off for that.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not really. Keeper moved towards Maupay as much as Maupay did towards the keeper.
It doesn't matter. The keeper is falling and has 2 hands on the ball. It's under his control.

Whether it was accidentally knocked out or not is irrelevant.

Now if the keeper fell on the floor and dropped the ball/let go of it, then it's fair game.

AgentSmith

Brighton are so pleasing to watch; Potter is an excellent coach. Their inability to finish chances is like a parody at this point though.

kidbob

Have to feel for Potter. Brighton genuinely play better football than at least 16 teams in the league, with much worse players, but just don't have quality goal scorers. The guy is going to be a massive manager for a much better side sometime soon enough.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I really like Cucurella. He gets up and down all game and is so comfortable on the ball.

It’s hard to believe he never got a game for Barcelona. They could really do with him now.