Premier League Gameweek 22

TheOx

Supports
Liverpool
Without Kane I have more hopes of a good result at their ground.

Don't ever like playing against Mourinho, no matter how shit his phase is.

kidbob

Jose to do a job on Liverpool, sparking the greatest collapse in footballing history please.

Irwin99

Jose to do a job on Liverpool, sparking the greatest collapse in footballing history please.
That would be beautiful...especially if we beat them at Anfield in a few weeks too

Back to reality though, how are Spurs going to line up in this one with their injury problems. Is Son back?

Santos J

Was in chippy on way home from work opposite Bramall Lane and Gary Neville just strolled in :lol: Camera crew in tow so must be filming something for Sky tonight.

Paul_Scholes18

Some great games this round, but a very boring sunday. Even if Bournemouth vs Watford is a massive game for the bottom it is not a game I will enjoy that much. Villa vs City feels like a destruction from City.

GeorgieBoy

Bit of bite to this evening’s fixtures after the 06/07 Sheffield United/West Ham controversial relegation fight.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Was in chippy on way home from work opposite Bramall Lane and Gary Neville just strolled in :lol: Camera crew in tow so must be filming something for Sky tonight.
Hope you told him "the caf send their regards, you're dead to us".

Paul_Scholes18

Feels like a potential 0-0 looking at the teams. Although Sheffield usually go for it at home.
I think it will be a good game still.

Sheffield got poor form now with 3 without a win. Need to get one here if they want to fight for europe. For West Ham every point is very important to stay in the league.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Bit of bite to this evening’s fixtures after the 06/07 Sheffield United/West Ham controversial relegation fight.
Been looking forward to this game since the fixtures came out, hopefully a hot reception for West Ham.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
O.k this is going to be 0-0. :lol:

West Ham completely nulified Sheffield so far.

I'm surprised Mousset isn't starting, he gives Sheffield United that little extra pace for them to chip balls behind the defence and stretches play more.

markhughes

Haven't noticed Rice yet, I'm not sure how much of a difference he would make, he seems pretty one dimensional to me.

Come on Blades!!

Paul_Scholes18

Moyes with 0 goals conceded so far in 225 minutes. Defensive mastermind given how poor squad he got!

dbs235

McBurnie should have the goal taken off him for it being such a shocking finish.

Paul_Scholes18

What a gift that was. Fabianski injury might send West ham down given how poor backups they have.
Just before they shall play LuckVARpool too.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I can't be the only who just doesn't see the hype around Declan Rice? For the £70m+ supposed price, what is he good at? Seems like Eric Dier 2.0 to me.

dbs235

I can't be the only who just doesn't see the hype around Declan Rice? For the £70m+ supposed price, what is he good at? Seems like Eric Dier 2.0 to me.
Victim of his own success for sure. Was hyped as a future Ireland captain and then got some games for England. Now people are expecting him to do a lot more than put some tackles in and make some tidy passes, because he's been touted for 70M. People (including myself) seem to forget he's only 20 years old. I don't think there's many other 20 year olds that we're holding to the same standards as him.

fps

Rice feels a bit like a Phil Jones for me. Bypassed easily and not really flexible.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Very impressive movement from Sheffield, really nice to watch