Premier League Gameweek 22

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Could only stomach watching the first half, awful watch.

This could actually be the league cup final, I'd rather Leicester just dispatch us in the second leg tbh. The thought of any humiliation at Wembley after the Arsenal cup final is too much. Would be a better game for the neutral aswell.
That's the spirit. Hahahaha.

Could have easily been the other way around had the Sheikh bought Villa instead. Does somewhat put things into perspective a bit.

Denis' cuff

City 14 points behind with a better goal difference. One club consistently scraping through by the odd goal and City's glaring inconsistency.

Josh 76

Need City to hit form, get Laporte and Sane back and a couple of new faces in Janaury.
The only team to stop those Scousers wining the CL.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
City 14 points behind with a better goal difference. One club consistently scraping through by the odd goal and City's glaring inconsistency.
Unfortunately for City you still only get 3 points for a victory regardless if you win 1-0 or 6-0. Liverpool haven't lost a single match in 38, whilst City have lost 6 during the same period. That's why they're 14 points behind.

RoyH1

That's the spirit. Hahahaha.

Could have easily been the other way around had the Sheikh bought Villa instead. Does somewhat put things into perspective a bit.
Indeed. And don’t let anyone convince otherwise. Abu Dhabi could have bought Villa, Leeds Utd or the like and flooded them with their billions and Barca management types.

DAK222

Supports
Liverpool
He played 4 games this season. City conceded 1 more goal than Liverpool last season in the league.
Can't deny these hard facts. But I don't quite see what you're getting at. Is this meant to refute something that I said?

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Can't deny these hard facts. But I don't quite see what you're getting at. Is this meant to refute something that I said?
Only that you are underestimating his importance and the length of time he's been out. It is (4 games short of) the equivalent of Van Dijk being out for the season.

manc4red

That is the difference right here. Pep lets his players go for the 6 goals. While Klopp wants his players to conserve energy after being 2 up.

To purely compare goals scored as strength is incorrect. I’m sure Liverpool could score alot more goals if they wanted to this season