Premier League Gameweek 22

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The business about time wasting. Hope that means they will take notice of what Newcastle do.
I don't have much faith with what I've seen so far, but I suspect certain referees might be trying to 'kick back' a bit.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why is this camera man spinning around? he bored or something. i'm dizzy now :houllier:

Gazza

No idea how having better tactical awareness/fitness fixes time wasting. Referees not being aware of it isn’t the issue - it’s the fact they do feck all about it that’s the problem and have zero tools outside of booking individuals to fix it. Stopped clock is needed.
Absolutely. There is no rationale for not stopping the clock at substitutions, injuries, and goals. Quite farcical that football still relies on dullard referees to ensure fair timekeeping.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Seems odd that Ziyech is starting
Maybe I am off here and Chelsea fans can correct me but when I saw Potter and his press conference it sounded like he has minimal involvement in transfers. I assume he has his say and like @The Boy mentioned in another thread a lot of players they have signed have technical qualities which he likes but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some players that Chelsea want to get rid of or players that want to leave that Potter would rather stay. I think Ziyech is probably one of those players that Potter would keep around.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Looking forward to Ziyech doing a Gallas.

Gazza

For all the money spent, I don't look at Chelsea's team and feel perturbed. Nkunku, when he joins, will be hot shit up front I'm assuming, otherwise their team lacks real firepower.

Is Sterling going to become a squad option from here on?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
For all the money spent, I don't look at Chelsea's team and feel perturbed. Nkunku, when he joins, will be hot shit up front I'm assuming, otherwise their team lacks real firepower.

Is Sterling going to become a squad option from here on?
The forward line doesn’t look overly convincing but if we have Felix, Mudryk, Nkunku, Madueke and Sterling, it will be more productive.

It will be interesting to see how Mudryk is against teams with a low block.

Red00012

Chelsea with a light show before the game :wenger:

thank feck we haven’t resorted to it

rajds89

Light displays, stupid flames for no apparent reason.. plastic club trying to create an atmosphere.. pathetic, grow up.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Aubameyang bombed out already. Strange one starting Ziyech whilst still raw from his transfer exploits.

Gazza

The forward line doesn’t look overly convincing but if we have Felix, Mudryk, Nkunku, Madueke and Sterling, it will be more productive.

It will be interesting to see how Mudryk is against teams with a low block.
Who do you expect the primary goal scorer is going to be from that lot, Nkunku?

Early days for Sterling but it feels like that signing will be a bust for Chelsea. Felix is on loan and obviously had to adjust to a new league and teammates very quickly in order to have any tangible impact, and we don’t know if he’ll be there next season. I know nothing about Mudryk or Madueke but they basically both need to be hits for your attack to shape up okay next season, sounds like?

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Who do you expect the primary goal scorer is going to be from that lot, Nkunku?

Early days for Sterling but it feels like that signing will be a bust for Chelsea. Felix is on loan and obviously had to adjust to a new league and teammates very quickly in order to have any tangible impact, and we don’t know if he’ll be there next season. I know nothing about Mudryk or Madueke but they basically both need to be hits for your attack to shape up okay next season, sounds like?
I’m sure Nkunku had 30+ goals last season and is almost goal per game this season.

He would likely play in CF position with hopefully two productive wingers. It’s very similar to the way Pep played his front line before Haaland.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Maybe I am off here and Chelsea fans can correct me but when I saw Potter and his press conference it sounded like he has minimal involvement in transfers. I assume he has his say and like @The Boy mentioned in another thread a lot of players they have signed have technical qualities which he likes but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some players that Chelsea want to get rid of or players that want to leave that Potter would rather stay. I think Ziyech is probably one of those players that Potter would keep around.
Of course he has zero input. They wouldn't be on 8-year contracts if he did. I forget which player it was but the media asked him what the their attributes were and it was pretty obvious Potter didn't have a clue and just tried to blag it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Do Chelsea now have the record for spending the most money on players who have the shittest tattoos?

Tony247

I think Chelsea will have their Lampard moment with the signing of Enzo.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Shut up Neville. The guy should have been suspended for the shite he was retweeting this week.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I dunno how England and Chelsea fans can deal with Mount, he winds me up so much as a neutral to watch. So frustrating.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I dunno how England and Chelsea fans can deal with Mount, he winds me up so much as a neutral to watch. So frustrating.
He has had a shocking season. Even there he had two players wide and still hits a defenders. He needs a spell on the bench.