Premier League Gameweek 23 (13th - 15th Jan 2018)

Number1

I know it's tomorrow, but City having all the luck this season.

Liverpool, the attacking force they've been this season and the team i feel who could end City's unbeaten run are without a £140m player, if only he just that stayed that 1 more game :mad:

Sign of champions though that, 97th minute winners, 94th minute penalty saves and other things going their way. Should still be a good game tomorrow, but shine as maybe been taken off it 'slightly' with Coutinho leaving, still they've gained Van Dijk.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Chelsea are quite drab to watch but will still win the game.

Maradona10

Woodward’s biggest fan
If anyone runs close to Morata its a freekick to chelsea, is this a new rule?

Harry190

Bobby ten Hag
A midfield 3 of Kante, Pogba and De Bruyne would be the strongest in the world by quite a margin.

Member 90887

40 minutes for LCFC and 5 for chelsean they have been outclassed today by this leicester team.

Loublaze

ATLien
Another chance created by Vardy also, and two more lost balls by Mahrez.
The commentator just said Mahrez was the star of the first half and im sure the pundits will say the same during halftime analysis. Agenda?

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
A midfield 3 of Kante, Pogba and De Bruyne would be the strongest in the world by quite a margin.
Can you tell me what he has done this game which would slot him into the best midfield.

I really don’t get it.

Chelsea have literally been played off the park and have had about 15 shots against them. Isn’t he supposed to try and stop this?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Not really. Modric and Kroos are the best midfielders in the world. Casemiro an excellent defensive mid. All play for Real Madrid. Not having the best season of course but doesn't change how they've been for the past few years (and more for Modric-kroos).

Prodigal7

Not really. Modric and Kroos are the best midfielders in the world. Casemiro an excellent defensive mid. All play for Real Madrid. Not having the best season of course but doesn't change how they've been for the past few years (and more for Modric-kroos).
Agreed. Every world class midfield needs a Scholes/Xavi/Modric type of player in their too. None of Kante/Pogba/De Bruyne control the tempo of a game.

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
You just know Leicester are going to have another 12 shots and not score and Chelsea will have 3 and score twice.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Can you tell me what he has done this game which would slot him into the best midfield.

I really don’t get it.

Chelsea have literally been played off the park and have had about 15 shots against them. Isn’t he supposed to try and stop this?
Kante is overrated; he has a good engine and that's it. Casemiro is just better than him; similar defensively but a level above in his offensive qualities.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Almost feel sorry for Watford nah

DdeGoat

Chelsea players are half asleep. That was a weird half from them.

Kostov

The commentator just said Mahrez was the star of the first half and im sure the pundits will say the same during halftime analysis. Agenda?
A star in the first half that had zero goals. Yeah he and Vardy are Leicester’s best players, but if that is a “class performance” or a great half than I am not sure we are watching the same game.

AshRK

I know it's tomorrow, but City having all the luck this season.

Liverpool, the attacking force they've been this season and the team i feel who could end City's unbeaten run are without a £140m player, if only he just that stayed that 1 more game :mad:

Sign of champions though that, 97th minute winners, 94th minute penalty saves and other things going their way. Should still be a good game tomorrow, but shine as maybe been taken off it 'slightly' with Coutinho leaving, still they've gained Van Dijk.
People may not admit this but they have got huge share of luck. Playing against 10 men liverpool where coutinho was not playing and Salah just settling in, playing chelsea when they were hardly at their paces and Morata going off injured, getting two questionable goals against Arsenal, two gifted goals against us and then Lukaku missing a golden chance, palace missing a penalty, Kompany not getting a red card againstLeicester when it was only 4 minutes played, scoring a 97th minute goal against Bournemouth. I feel they have done well in capitalizing their momentum but these are margins which they are getting in their favour,

DdeGoat

Hoping for us to go to Stamford Bridge one day and play like Leicester are doing atm
Chelsea will have to play like they are currently playing too. They haven't been up to the races. Losing easy 50-50's, players half asleep, Hazard losing the ball like it's his job, midfield non-existent, defenders still in the dressing room. They have been extremely poor.

Last edited:

prateik

Weren't Palace on 0 points after 8-9 games?
What a turnaround.

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Kante is overrated; he has a good engine and that's it. Casemiro is just better than him; similar defensively but a level above in his offensive qualities.
I get he’s a useful player. And I can distinguish he’s a lot better than Bakayoko - but I’ve no idea how he got into the top 10 Ballon d’Or rankings.

I don’t rate him personally - I don’t think he’s particularly good at football.

It’s easy to run around, be athletic and put challenges in. It’s harder to be a genuinely good football player.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Bakayoko is absolutely garbage.