Premier League Gameweek 23-24

Paul_Scholes18

Feel like I do not care about this game at all. Liverpool has won it and we are not going to catch Leicester.
Just give us some goals please!

Rajma

Seems like Leicester are determined to stay where they are, Chelsea is the only spot in top 4 that is vulnerable.

prateik

Yesterday was great. Leicester winning.. no such luck today.. Cant we just fast forward to Wed?

Paul_Scholes18

Leicester not looking that good anymore. Pretty poor form from them recently. Still enough for top 4 though.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Leicester not looking that good anymore. Pretty poor form from them recently. Still enough for top 4 though.
I think there is every chance that Leicester don’t get top 4, especially if they lose today. They’re not that good.

DRM

How the feck hasn't bardsley not been booked yet?!

Paul_Scholes18

I think there is every chance that Leicester don’t get top 4, especially if they lose today. They’re not that good.
They are far ahead of us though. We are not going to win the rest or almost doing that and neither are Chelsea.

prateik

The weekend has been saved..
Liverpool game can just feck off now.. press the FF button.

DRM

Teams around us are being so generous dropping points knowing we would lose today

Foxbatt

Pope stands between Leicester and Burnley. Of course when you have Pope on your side chances are you will get lucky.

sideshow_bob

Supports
Healthy nutrition
Ndidi is a huge player for them. They're not going to remain this porous once he's back in the side

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This Liverpool title win is going to mean everything to them but nobody else will remember it. It’s a title win where everyone in the league has won it for them. Absolutely no ‘challenge’ for them at all.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
This Liverpool title win is going to mean everything to them but nobody else will remember it. It’s a title win where everyone in the league has won it for them. Absolutely no ‘challenge’ for them at all.
Everyone else has been busy tripping eachother up.