Premier League Gameweek 23-24

TheReligion

Abusive
Chelsea's transfer fees are not disclosed but both were reported in the 50 something million range.

I'm sure Pulisic did cost a little more but they're certainly in the same ballpark.
I just use Transfermarkt as seems reliable. Anyway my issue isn't really with you. My point is for all the stick United get the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea are making all the same mistakes on and off the pitch. Huge transfer fees, underperforming players, clearouts needed..

Everyone outside of City and Liverpool is about par for me.

Canagel

He's not. He's a cracking player. Just needs to move on to a big club and reignite his passion.
Nobody is ready to say it but he has been poor for a long time. It's OK though he's a humble person and good guy. Best PR in football

Dinghy

Yeah a man down, away from home, up against it and manage to equalize and have the temerity to celebrate it.

what joyless prick wouldn't?
Heh, planned poses after playing like shit isn't my type of celebrations. Good thing the Arsenal-fans seems to love them, though. Lacazette joining in just made it hilarious.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
Such a shame to lose tonight after all that effort but it took a moment of brilliance which can’t be helped. Cannot moan, we were favourites to go down and were expected to be the whipping boys this year :smirk: that Rodri is a snide one btw

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Heh, planned poses after playing like shit isn't my type of celebrations. Good thing the Arsenal-fans seems to love them, though. Lacazette joining in just made it hilarious.
Some bloke off the internet celebrating what? Making a half-decent post every once in a while?

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Such a shame to lose tonight after all that effort but it took a moment of brilliance which can’t be helped. Cannot moan, we were favourites to go down and were expected to be the whipping boys this year :smirk: that Rodri is a snide one btw
To be fair, I wouldn't get too cocky just yet, you could still go down. Anyone bar maybe the top 4 can the way this season is going :lol:

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Whilst I get the criticism United have got lately you have to say what's happened at Old Trafford is mirrored equally (if not worse) elsewhere..

Chelsea - Pulisic 50m+, Batman 30m+, Kepa 70m+, Hudson Odoi taking home over 100k a week for doing feck all

Arsenal - Mustafi 30m+, Xhaka 35m+, Pepe 70m+, Luiz (you'd pay a club to take the cnut off you)
Kepa at 70M. Batman at 30M. Mustafi 30M. Xhaka 35M. Sheesh.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
You can't say it though. Everyone will go mad and call you bitter.
They've had some luck were others haven't both with results and injuries. They also play an effective and pragmatic style (lots of long balls) so based on this season they deserve to win it.

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
To be fair, I wouldn't get too cocky just yet, you could still go down. Anyone bar maybe the top 4 can the way this season is going :lol:
Don’t think I was cocky, just meant we were expected to bend over for all the top sides and accept relegation from the off. I agree though, the table could flip so quickly

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
The clock was at 93 minutes with one minute remaining, with the score at 2-0 to Everton.

How the hell did that game end 2-2?!

prateik

saw this in the other thread..
Didn't know Ancelotti was such a coward.

Denis' cuff

That save by Henderson vs the berts... a yard off his line. Not a dickie bird said about it. Can it get any plainer the dippers are destined/hand fed the title?

no fecking end to it.