Premier League Gameweek 23-24

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
And the thing is you never see their best players even having links away from there to make them unsettled we constantly had it especially the Ronaldo to Real saga you'd think the likes of Madrid would be throwing money at Mane
Same with City. Just us.

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
whistling 3 seconds before ending so traore can't play the long ball..

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yeah, this isn't normal. Liverpool got a deal with a devil for this PL

It's the only thing that makes sense. There is zero chance that they should keep winning games like this as they've done

Cpt Negative

Everything and anything going their way this year. Even the ref blowing up before the “minimum” added time despite watching Firmino boot the ball away to waste time and doing nothing about it

Sara125

I don’t watch wolves a lot, so maybe there’s something I’m missing, but why the hate towards traore? He was everywhere for them this match- been getting the better of VVD, making the right runs etc.

mu4c_20le

And the thing is you never see their best players even having links away from there to make them unsettled we constantly had it especially the Ronaldo to Real saga you'd think the likes of Madrid would be throwing money at Mane
I said the same thing but looks like they threw their money at Hazard instead. Well run my arse

Paul_Scholes18

Yeah, this isn't normal. Liverpool got a deal with a devil for this PL

It's the only thing that makes sense. There is zero chance that they should keep winning games like this as they've done
VAR has been a big reason before. Although they have a mental ability to play well in the end to get the winning goal.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
Crazy, don't know how we've come out of that with 3 points, front three wasteful and Salah greediness was getting costly, bringing Fabinho on steadied the ship at the crucial time.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
A draw would've been a more fair result but I'm not complaining. Hopefully Mane's injury isn't anything serious.

Minamino isn't ready for the PL yet, let alone our first XI. Fabinho looked rusty as feck as well.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don’t watch wolves a lot, so maybe there’s something I’m missing, but why the hate towards traore? He was everywhere for them this match- been getting the better of VVD, making the right runs etc.
He‘s got everything a player could possibly need to be one of the greatest players of all time apart from a few attributes that are needed to be a good footballer.

always_hoping

I wasn't going to watch because I'm sick of torturing myself with their games.

Saw Wolves equalise and read the comments saying they were dominating. Tuned in, now this!!! FFS.
I got caught like that once before but never again. Another late winner but at least it wasn't in injury time. Any luck that set Liverpool on their way tonight? I see their favourite ref Mr Oliver was in charge.

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
No yellow for kicking the ball into the stands? At least add 30 seconds. Shit ref as usual.
I hate 'injury time' with a passion. It's just a load of made up bollocks until the ref decides to blow. Football would be such a better game if the clock ws stopped.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
They are going to go unbeaten all Season aren’t they....just when you think things can’t get any worse!
Unbeaten to the title very possibly. Unbeaten for the season, I doubt it. They'll win the league in something like early April and totally take the foot off the gas and lose at least one of the dead rubber games between then and May.

The thing that gets me is they've only dropped points once all season and it's nearly February ffs! I've never seen anything like it before. Somebody just fecking draw with the cnuts, never mind beat them! :mad:

United Hobbit

Same with City. Just us.
I said the same thing but looks like they threw their money at Hazard instead. Well run my arse
Good point about City you never see KDB being linked with somewhere else though until this year they were winning titles so possibly why plus big wages but youd think several clubs would be after at least Mane if not Salah and a couple of the others but no nothing
Agree it was the same with Hazard and to some extent though not helped by him/ his agent, Pogba.

Fts 74

It's just incredible it really is and annoying!

Hopefully this was their Psg game and the wheels come off now!!

kidbob

Good point about City you never see KDB being linked with somewhere else though until this year they were winning titles so possibly why plus big wages but youd think several clubs would be after at least Mane if not Salah and a couple of the others but no nothing
Agree it was the same with Hazard and to some extent though not helped by him/ his agent, Pogba.
Mate winning titles has nothing to do with it. Ronaldo left us when we were the second best team in Europe and Madrid were way behind us. He literally left us for a worse team. It's actually incredible that City and Liverpool have so far avoided the shit we did.

cyberman

In 3 weeks this will be whitewashed as Liverpool were the better side as most of their ordinary games this season

redshaw

Peter Moore must've done some dark masonic ritual and blood sacrifice to end 30 years and to keep winning like this.

or maybe we're all pretty crap.

Josh 76

Unbeaten to the title very possibly. Unbeaten for the season, I doubt it. They'll win the league in something like early April and totally take the foot off the gas and lose at least one of the dead rubber games between then and May.

The thing that gets me is they've only dropped points once all season and it's nearly February ffs! I've never seen anything like it before. Somebody just fecking draw with the cnuts, never mind beat them! :mad:
Something not right. These stats are unheard of in the history of the game. This isn't football. It's the biggest conspiracy in living memory.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Mate winning titles has nothing to do with it. Ronaldo left us when we were the second best team in Europe and Madrid were way behind us. He literally left us for a worse team. It's actually incredible that City and Liverpool have so far avoided the shit we did.
Owen, Alonso, Torres, Suarez and Coutinho say hi. This is the first time in 2 decades that we've been able to keep our best player(s) for more than one or two seasons since they've become world class.

It doesn't feel like they're irreplaceable either - I'd rather lose Mane or Salah than Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Fabinho, Robertson or Alisson.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Owen, Alonso, Torres, Suarez and Coutinho say hi. This is the first time in 2 decades that we've been able to keep our best player(s) for more than one or two seasons since they've become world class.

It doesn't feel like they're irreplaceable either - I'd rather lose Mane or Salah than Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Fabinho, Robertson or Alisson.
Strange comment considering how poor you looked without Mane tonight.

kidbob

You are forgetting about Suarez and Coutinho then?
Suarez and Couthino didn't leave a side anywhere near as successful as Ronaldo did. We are talking about yours and City current player, not players from when you were a decent side.

We had a media shit storm with Ronaldo when we were European champions while the two you mentioned left for a better team at the time, especially Suarez

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's not as good as Neymar, therefore he's crap. Caf logic
He‘s got everything a player could possibly need to be one of the greatest players of all time apart from a few attributes that are needed to be a good footballer.
Case in point

kidbob

I said 'top' teams. None of those players left to worse teams. It's just weird Madrid aren't 'obssessed' with your current players is all.

Again we lost Ronaldo when we were objectively better than Madrid. You losing Owen et all is like Everton losing Rooney to us, ie: to a better team.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Something not right. These stats are unheard of in the history of the game. This isn't football. It's the biggest conspiracy in living memory.
No they're just rather good a winning football matches. The absolute cnuts.