Premier League Gameweek 23-24

Gasolin

As long as Chelsea doesn't win, it's a chance for us to reduce the gap. So let's go for it.

TheReligion

Abusive
Ugh. I was having fun on Arsenal's subreddit the last few weeks with Greenwood blasting ahead on overall goals and goals in the Premier League. Now Martinelli's gone and fecked that all up, the talented oaf!
Mason will be on target tomorrow don't you worry.

prateik

Should Chelsea's attack be stopped because an Arsenal player has cramp?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Aye we are all guilty of it. Just a bit of Liverpool ribbing from me (it's all we have this season)! Although to be fair to City I read somewhere that they have conceded a huge amount of goals from opponents first couple of chances this season.
Fair. City have a better XG than we do offensively but ours is better for the defensive stats.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Strange decisions today by ref.
1) Luiz red card is yellow by new rules
2) Stopping game few times because players had cramps
3) Yellow for clearly deliberate kicking

riis

Supports
Liverpool
I've watched Newcastle's second about 10 times now and I genuinely can't work out at what point the ball crosses the line. It's been a long day...
The "save" from Pickford at Lejeune's attempt crossed the line as Pickford was inside the goal when "saving" it. The ball was clearly 5-6 inches over the line. Tried to post a picture of it but it seems I'm not allowed to do that.

DRM

They've been pretty dreadful even if they win this. Nerves will set in the longer they don't seal a top four spot.
They don't need to worry because the teams below them are extremely incompetent, especially man utd

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Looking at the Live league table, Arsenal is 10 th, Chelsea have 40 points, so we have to win tomorrow, to be 3 points away from them, and to be above Wolves who will win their game as well, and run away from Spurs who will lose their game, and get closer to Leicester who will also lose.
Oh, shut up.

cyberman

Strange decisions today by ref.
1) Luiz red card is yellow by new rules
2) Stopping game few times because players had cramps
3) Yellow for clearly deliberate kicking
You have to make genuine effort for the ball. He just clattered into the back of him.
Its a red.