Premier League Gameweek 23-24

OverratedOpinion

They handled in their own area a few times. Ref was almost a bad as Chelsea were tonight.
I meant full time sorry. You deserved to drop points on account of being 5 points ahead of United and me wanting us to get top 4 but that looked incredibly blatant on my stream.

Canagel

Embrassing result from the Chelsea perspective. The top 4 is up for grabs to whoever wants it

always_hoping

Comedy central that game was but credit to Arsenal with 10 men to grab a draw, 2 shots two goals and little pay back for the reverse fixture which Chelsea did not deserve to win.

TheReligion

Abusive
According to Wikipedia, £33.2M. That sounds ludicrous even in today's market :lol:
Whilst I get the criticism United have got lately you have to say what's happened at Old Trafford is mirrored equally (if not worse) elsewhere..

Chelsea - Pulisic 50m+, Batman 30m+, Kepa 70m+, Hudson Odoi taking home over 100k a week for doing feck all

Arsenal - Mustafi 30m+, Xhaka 35m+, Pepe 70m+, Luiz (you'd pay a club to take the cnut off you)

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Shocking lately. Abraham being helped off the pitch, if thats anything serious we are left with Batshuayi. Giroud will have to stay

Nickosaur

Awful result for Brighton. We're on a bad run when other teams around us are picking up form.

ArjenIsM3

Who would you take off them?
I'm sure Azpi, Rudiger, Reece James, their entire midfield that started today, CHO and Pulisic would improve our squad. Kovacic would probably have to make way for Pogba when fit and Rashford would start over Pulisic on the left but other than that..

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Whilst I get the criticism United have got lately you have to say what's happened at Old Trafford is mirrored equally (if not worse) elsewhere..

Chelsea - Pulisic 50m+, Batman 30m+, Kepa 70m+, Hudson Odoi taking home over 100k a week for doing feck all

Arsenal - Mustafi 30m+, Xhaka 35m+, Pepe 70m+, Luiz (you'd pay a club to take the cnut off you)
I wouldn't put Pulisic in with the rest of them. He looks good when he plays.

Dinghy

Need a gif of that celebration from the Arsenal-players after their first goal. Was fecking hilarious. 10th in the league, first shot towards goal after about 70 minutes - "we're the shit".

Woodzy

It's like every team in the league bar Liverpool are trying to out-shit each other.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
It's the price tag I'm hinting at. He does look promising but massive massive outlay and he's not really living up to it.
I don't think 50m is bad for Pulisic though? Talented and highly rated young singer/forward. Seems the going rate. Sane was 40m before the market went nuts, for example.

Plus he's 21 and it's his first season in a new league so he needs to be given a lot more time before talking about not living up to it.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I don't think 50m is bad for Pulisic though? Talented and highly rated young singer/forward. Seems the going rate. Sane was 40m before the market went nuts, for example.

Plus he's 21 and it's his first season in a new league so he needs to be given a lot more time before talking about not living up to it.
What's his karaoke song?

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Need a gif of that celebration from the Arsenal-players after their first goal. Was fecking hilarious. 10th in the league, first shot towards goal after about 70 minutes - "we're the shit".
Yeah a man down, away from home, up against it and manage to equalize and have the temerity to celebrate it.

what joyless prick wouldn't?

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Why didn't Chelsea just play the ball out when Abraham was injured? Shocking game management.