Premier League Gameweek 24 (20th - 22nd Jan 2018)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
I think seeing that goal again, Van Dijk can’t do much else with the header given how many players were around that. He was at fault for giving away a needless corner though.

Sanchezter

Looks like VVD has been reading Klopp's book on defending. I think the chapter on defending set pieces was co-written by Mr R. Lukaku :lol:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Imagine Chelsea selling Hazard mid season and saying nah its fine we've got Pedro and kennedy coming through. Likewise any big club, never mind one in a positive net spend and 1 trophy in over a decade, ridiculous regardless of what happens in this game.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Imagine Chelsea selling Hazard mid season and saying nah its fine we've got Pedro and kennedy coming through. Likewise any big club, never mind one in a positive net spend and 1 trophy in over a decade, ridiculous regardless of what happens in this game.
Liverpool are more than good enough to cope without Coutinho. The problem is you lot concede silly goals.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
It’s ridiculous we haven’t signed anyone.

Irrational.

Swansea defender gets kneed in the chest by Firmino, apparently that doesn't constitute a foul according to the co-commentator.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Teeth channeling his inner Suárez.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Feck me expecting to see Liverpool way ahead. They still might win mind.

JustFootballFan

Thinks Balotelli & Pogba look the same
Supports
Liverpool
I swear Mignolet could play in defensive midfield and he´d play as many interesting forward passes as Can and Wijnaldum.

Barnslig

Swansea should target Matip, clearly very frustrated and already made two (?) challenges after recieving his yellow

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Reckon that Liverpool will take this 3 or 4-1. Swansea look terrified.

JustFootballFan

Supports
Liverpool
It´s always Matip that makes the decisive passes forward, so why the fark are Can AND Wijnaldum on the pitch. They only pass it sideways after controlling the ball for three seconds. They don´t make any runs to stretch the defense. They are basically completely and utterly useless.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I can't be arsed watching this game because I'm enjoying Alexis. But what a day this would be if the scousers drop points as well :lol:.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Make a sub! Klopp never reacts quickly enough. Wijnaldum has been anonymous in this.

JustFootballFan

Supports
Liverpool
I can't be arsed watching this game because I'm enjoying Alexis. But what a day this would be if the scousers drop points as well :lol:.
That´s already a lock. Question is can they get a point? I mean why sub on a runner and crosser like TAA, a techncial player like Lallana or a target man like Solanke, when you can play a midfield three with Wijslowdum and Cant, while you chase the game against a team playing 10 in defense.

Anustart89

Another dive not punished with a booking. Refs have just stopped booking people for diving for some reason, even if retrospective bans don't address the dives that are spotted by the refs.