Premier League Gameweek 24+25

Teja

These feckers are so good it's unbelievable. It's almost like I'm watching a different sport when I watch them play.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Have Southampton paid off the refs? :lol:

pascell

If that doesn't constitute a red, what does?!

Sky commentary saying yellow is the right decision as its at the time of the game players are all battling for everything, what are they doing the rest of the game :houllier:

kidbob

Most obvious statement of the day, but city with Haaland would be devastating.
Thankfully when he goes there (and I think he will) Pep will be close to gone and I reckon losing Pep will impact them negatively more than Haaland's ability will benefit them. City and Liverpool's success hinges on Klopp and Pep IMO. No one ever considered Liverpool a well run club until Klopp went there and City weren't as dominant without Pep. There will soon be a huge vacuum in the League and hopefully with the guidance of Ralf in the upper levels, and a good manager in charge, we will be poised to fill that void.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Wait it's still 1-1? Why are people acting like another routine city win?

DavidDeSchmikes

Good result for Southampton. Liverpool could close the gap down to 6 points, should they win their 2 games in hand.

Ladron de redcafe

Their 12 match winning run ended. Liverpool can close the gap to a 2 match deficit. And there's a head to head to play so the title race isn't over yet.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Probably should have won after a terrible first half but hard to begrudge Southampton a draw. Like I said in the title thread, its far from done.

Bearded One

I love this league, you can be sure of some level of drama

If it’s not the league title challenge it would be fourth place challenge and if it’s not that then it would be the relegation battle.

TheScriptwriter

Supports
Juventus
I love this league, you can be sure of some level of drama

If it’s not the league title challenge it would be fourth place challenge and if it’s not that then it would be the relegation battle.
So just like any other league then?

Bearded One

So just like any other league then?
Okay I’ll give you that, every league has some form of battle at different levels but the excitement of the premier league is another level to be honest. Just when every one thought City have run away with the title Liverpool are well in it after one game.

TheLiverBird

City dropping points

Gerrard smirking delightfully after a win at Goodison

just need To win tomorrow for the full set

Only downer is missing out on £418 from £2

Villa win
West Ham win
Newcastle win
City draw

dam you United