Premier League Gameweek 24

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Hull away. What could possibly go wrong for a side that has dropped points to Swansea, Sunderland, West Ham, Bournemouth and Burnley?

I think Chelsea are going to beat Arsenal and start pulling away a bit from some of the chasing pack.

NinjaFletch

Against a Leicester desperate for points.
I'm not really concerned about that. They're desperate for points because they're shit so it's no excuse not to beat them. Just can't seem to cope with the pressure of making up the gap when one of the sides above drops points.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Shit record at the Bridge and no midfield so i'm gonna with a 2-0 for Chelsea.
I'm in two minds as to what result I'd like to see. One the one hand a Chelski loss could see Spurs cut the gap to them to 6 points if we win today, although that'd still be a big gap considering that they rarely drop points. On the other hand an Arsenal loss would greatly help to consolidate a top 4 finish for us.

I guess a draw wouldn't be the worst result for Spurs.

Peanut Butter

I'm in two minds as to what result I'd like to see. One the one hand a Chelski loss could see Spurs cut the gap to them to 6 points if we win today, although that'd still be a big gap considering that they rarely drop points. On the other hand an Arsenal loss would greatly help to consolidate a top 4 finish for us.

You lot aren't catching Chelsea :lol:

Chelsea win today please!

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal

Even if they lost today, there would basically be no chance of catching Chelsea. As you said well, they rarely drop points.

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
Even if they lost today, there would basically be no chance of catching Chelsea. As you said well, they rarely drop points.
A 6 point gap with so many games to left would hardly be "no chance". I'd call it a smallish chance.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
youll score. I think itll be tight. But the advantage for them is they can afford to lose. You could win 3-0 and Chelsea will still walk the league IMO
Oh yeah, for us it's important for the top four, not for the title.

salford_

Draw would do.

I fecking hate playing Arsenal. Where's Drogba when you need him?
A loss will do for you too lol. You'd still be 6 clear with no more "challengers" to play until late April. Youve got it sewn up pal.

NYAS

Why are Arsenal playing a one-man midfield?

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
A 6 point gap with so many games to left would hardly be "no chance". I'd call it a smallish chance.
:lol:

You better focus on Top 4. Man City, Liverpool & Arsenal are all about to put some runs together.

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
That's a very good Arsenal line-up it has to be said. Think they'll dominate us. This team just doesn't run as smoothly without Cesc & Hazard nowhere near 100%.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
That's a very good Arsenal line-up it has to be said. Think they'll dominate us. This team just doesn't run as smoothly without Cesc & Hazard nowhere near 100%.
Why is Cesc back on the bench after a good spell as first choice?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It's not - it's effectively 5 points away given GD. And you've more away games left than home games. And several of those away games are against tough opposition.

Yes, you can still make top 4, but the odds are against it.
:rolleyes:

Peanut Butter

Spurs won't win the league because Spurs.

Only real contenders this season are Chelsea. City have too much to do from here.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Spurs first need to beat Boro and after failing to beat a poor Sunderland i would be very careful.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Looking forward to seeing how Ox does in CM.

Arsenal fans, is Perez injured or in the doghouse?

JeffBoomTetris

Chelsea are just so consistent with their starting lineup. No wonder they are top. Willian and Fabregas are great players but for the sake of keeping the string of form going, Conte does it simply.

Celestiale

Hope Arsenal get battered, to lose all confidence. They are alongside Liverpool the most likely to be caught by ourselves, in my opinion.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Arsenal with only Coquelin as a defensive-oriented midfielder?