Premier League Gameweek 24

themoyesboy

City so so lucky they were shocking in that second half. We've raged at our players sometimes this season, but almost every week you see that crap from city - just strolling around without a care in the world.

manutd619

Swansea defending was atrocious leading up to that second - no press on the ball at all and then the guy loses jesus for the header and then fabianski spills it out

It was borderline throwing the game, thats how bad it was

padr81

Supports
Man City
Brilliant first half, shocking second and in the end a lucky 2pts we didn't deserve. Still above Arsenal and Liverpool and in far better from than Liverpool in 5th. Fair play to Swansea, magnificent 2nd half and look a completely different proposition under Clement. They deserved the draw. Silva again lacking when we're under pressure, I get the feeling when we get Gundo back or another CM he'll be slowly phased out of the team.

Hart, YaYa and possibly Aguero, Silva coming to their ends with us. End of an era, hopefully the beginning of a new one.

AndyJ1985

Not bothered that City won. We've had chances to overtake them and Liverpool, and we've made a mess of it every time. We can't expect these teams to keep losing every week.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
The only good thing is that City stand no chance against Monaco. Jardim's team are gonna destroy them.

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Massive goal for them unfortunately, up to third in the table.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
This is what is so frustrating about this season. We just dont seem to have luck the other teams have.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Baston was the same guy who bottled just great chances against Liverpool at home when they were leading them 1-0.

Irrational.

Jesus was also overhyped as hell throughout the game. He put two easy chances away, you expect that anyway from a £25 million+ player. Nevertheless the commentators sucked him off for every breath he took.

"Wow, that is some world class breathing. Incredible. Check out those lungs".

padr81

Supports
Man City
If that was Old Trafford Fabianski would have saved it and had a worldie.
I love reading these comments, very few goalkeepers have had a worldie against you. Ibra aside your finishing is just shit. Take Mata's miss vs Hull, it wasn't great keeping it was a terrible finish, David Silva like. You simply haven't enough goal scorers.

Kush

Meh. If we win our games we will finish in the top four, probably top 2. We have 8 winnable prem fixtures in a row.
Fixtures don't get more winnable than Stoke and Hull, we have made a mess every time when opportunity has presented to move up a place in the table.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I think it is going to be Arsenal and Liverpool that we look to overtake anyway.
I still think City are there for the taking if we stop fecking ourselves up. They are more than capable of dropping points against half decent teams. Just look at what Leicester and Everton did to them.

We just need to stop getting pathetic results ourselves.

Irrational.

I love reading these comments, very few goalkeepers have had a worldie against you. Ibra aside your finishing is just shit. Take Mata's miss vs Hull, it wasn't great keeping it was a terrible finish, David Silva like. You simply haven't enough goal scorers.
As much as I hate to agree with you, you're 100% correct on this one.

Classical Mechanic

I agree in general but the Mata chance I thought was a good save. There wasn't much more Mata could have done with that ball dropping in except for completely put his foot through it which you never see.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jesus was also overhyped as hell throughout the game. He put two easy chances away, you expect that anyway from a £25 million+ player. Nevertheless the commentators sucked him off for every breath he took.

Tell me how £40m Mata did with his sitter vs Hull?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Fixtures don't get more winnable than Stoke and Hull, we have made a mess every time when opportunity has presented to move up a place in the table.
Yes they do. As in our next 8. Sort of like the run we went on in December.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I love how they trying sell every game as Jesus debut :lol:

Nero

He totally messed up that winning goal. Free header from 6 yards and put it right at the keeper. It was only because of Fabianski's feck up that the rebound fell into his path.

A goalkeeping error has changed the narrative from Jesus missing a sitter and costing his team the win to Jesus becoming the next great legend.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
4 keepers have went to old trafford and won MOTM

Kush

City dont worry me. Spurs will collapse as usual.

The gap between Chelsea and the rest will grow.
City don't worry you when they are 7 points ahead of us right now? Ditto with Spurs who are 8?

We won't magically make up the places when we are struggling to beat the likes of Stoke, Burnley and Hull.

cyberman

The goalscorer part is true but you're horrendously wrong about the keepers. Laughably wrong.

Fridge chutney

City are fundamentally not very good. Beating one of the worst teams at home does not change this. With fixture congestion, their weaknesses will only be exposed even more.

Time to pull our socks up and capitalise. If not, we can feck off.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I agree in general but the Mata chance I thought was a good save. There wasn't much more Mata could have done with that ball dropping in except for completely put his foot through it which you never see.
That ball fell to Zlatan and theres no doubt you go ahead imho. What you guys are lacking is confident goal scorers, a fully confident Mata, Martial, Rooney etc... bury that every time. Its the same with City tbh, when we're up these things go in, when we're struggling we bottle them chances. Take Silva half and hour ago, shocking miss after been put through because he bottled it.