Premier League Gameweek 24

Kostur

海尔的老板
The amount of space in Arse's box there a d the passive pressing from their players is begging for a second.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Haven't seen Arsenal this deep for a while. Slowly pushing out now.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Chelsea winning here will result in so much more entertainment and positives

- Wenger post match meltdown
- Arsefantv rants
- Resident Arse fans here not being snide cnuts (no, not you Santi.)
You know what would be nice? If we actually took advantage of teams around us dropping points.

AndyJ1985

Chelsea winning here will result in so much more entertainment and positives

- Wenger post match meltdown
- Arsefantv rants
- Resident Arse fans here not being snide cnuts (no, not you Santi.)
I don't think it's that entertaining when we're languishing in 6th. It feels small time laughing at Arsenal, City, and Liverpool when they are all above us.

Irrational.

I wouldn't psss to Costa ever again if I were Pedro.
I remember a game (think it might've been against Spurs) where Costa had a massive go at Pedro for not passing to him and they were both arguing on the pitch. Such a greedy player. Exceptional striker though in every other sense of the word.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
I remember a game (think it might've been against Spurs) where Costa had a massive go at Pedro for not passing to him and they were both arguing on the pitch. Such a greedy player. Exceptional striker though in every other sense of the word.
Actually in that case it was because Pedro refused to make a simple run to free space while Costa had the ball, which brought a second defender to Costa and resulted in a great chance going awry. Costa was probably justified to be honest, it looked like he actually wanted to pass to Pedro but Pedro bizarrely didn't do anything to make an angle.

gaucho_10

Fellaini has a reputation
Reputation...

[Irrelevant point] killed a woman while driving drunk. Looks to me like he didn't learn a thing and will do it again on the football pitch one day.

This is a ban worthy behavior. He knocked him out in the air. You can see that Bellerin was out before he hit the ground. Dangerous play is putting it lightly..