Premier League Gameweek 24

binary bot
This is the type of match an Arsenal player swaps shirts at half time

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Watching this Chelsea side you see a team actually playing for their manager.

prateik

Reputation...

[Irrelevant point] killed a woman while driving drunk. Looks to me like he didn't learn a thing and will do it again on the football pitch one day.
Had no idea. Checked wiki
On 2 May 2011, Alonso was arrested following his involvement in a car accident in Madrid. He was the driver of a car that collided with a wall, killing one of the passengers, a 19-year-old woman, having been driving at 112.8 km/h in wet conditions in a 50 km/h zone, with a blood alcohol level of 0.93 mg per litre.[23][24] He faced 21 months in prison when sentenced in February 2016, but his punishment was changed to a €61,000 fine and a driving ban of three years and four months, which had already been spent.[25]
How did he get away with that?

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
We deserve to equalize, tbf. Chelsea have done jack shit in the first half, apart pressing us well.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Brilliant from Coquelin. What a waste from Ozil.

LFC-Fans

Supports
Liverpool
Chelsea are frustratingly good. But there are chances there for Arsenal, they just need to be clinical because there won't be many more.

gaucho_10

How did he get away with that?
I have no idea but you know how it is with athletes in south European countries. They get away with pretty much anything.

What a cnut. Put that elbow there for a reason. He knew exactly what he was doing there..

D2Z

Supports
Undercover "Chelsea fan" ;)
Reputation...

[Irrelevant point] killed a woman while driving drunk. Looks to me like he didn't learn a thing and will do it again on the football pitch one day.

This is a ban worthy behavior. He knocked him out in the air. You can see that Bellerin was out before he hit the ground. Dangerous play is putting it lightly..
Youre surely on a wum. He has the right to go for that just as much as Bellerin. Kill someone on the pitch? Wobble your head ffs

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Not an awful performance but we're not going to get a result here. Needed to score one of the chances we had.

gaucho_10

Youre surely on a wum. He has the right to go for that just as much as Bellerin. Kill someone on the pitch? Wobble your head ffs
He knew exactly what he was doing and where his elbow is going to end up. All discussion ends there.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I like this Indonesian United ad. Ibra's smile! :drool: