Premier League Gameweek 24

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Tottenham are shite. Trying to force everything through the middle.

City move the ball good but their defensive game and pressing is really what impresses me, putting opposition teams off balance with ease.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Someone, anyone, has to be able to stop this City juggernaut? Surely?

cyberman

Teams need to play 3 at the back v City, bring the spare CB out and follow their false 9 around instead of having 2 CB twiddling their thumbs

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The amount of times city try to nick a foul on the break but not once do they get called back for a booking.

Okey

Soft as feck penalty. How the VAR is satisfied with that so quickly is baffling.

renandstimpyfan83

Supports
Real Oviedo/England
I don't see for the life of me how the commentators think the penalty award in s questionable. The angle from behind shows Gündogan's standing leg was kicked clear as day. Stone waller.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
What is carragher on about? Going to ground? Every slide tackle is going to ground you moron.

Redfrog

City are lucky every team is having a brainfart against them. I suppose it is good for our top 4 challenge... :(

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Anyone who was placing their belief in Tottenham has only themselves to blame I'm afraid.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Teams need to play 3 at the back v City, bring the spare CB out and follow their false 9 around instead of having 2 CB twiddling their thumbs
Wouldn't they still have 2 CBs twiddling their thumbs though? :nervous:

Hester_manc

When the producers show the penaly again, try to watch the incident just before Højbjerg steps on Gündogan. I think that Højberg gets stepped on before that.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
I don't see for the life of me how the commentators think the penalty award in s questionable. The angle from behind shows Gündogan's standing leg was kicked clear as day. Stone waller.
I can see why they're questioning it. There's connection, but Gundogan has stopped and is no longer in control of the ball.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Lamela not booked for an awful tackle then Bernardo Silva booked right after for something far less dangerous.

Tierney is such a poor referee.

M Bison

Supports
York City
May be a bit harsh but I’ve never really seen it with Bernardo, not a bad player but nothing special imo

(hat trick incoming now I’ve said that!)

cyberman

Spurs are rushing their attack too much. Theyre playing as if they have acres of space to run into instead of the 3 v 4 they actually have