Premier League Gameweek 25

acnumber9

Fourth mention of the Croydon De Bruyne. Tyler has never been good at hiding that he’s an Arsenal fan.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Does Arteta know they’re losing 1-0?

Has he forgotten Sterling’s goal already?

Arsenal had their entire team within 40 yards of their own goal for a good few minutes there.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
3 more minutes of Arsenal making sure City falls asleep. Then Lego man will clap his hands and team will turn into Arsenal of Wenger with Henry, Bergkamp etc. and will destroy them and start City decline.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
am I right in thinking it doesn't even rhyme if De Bruyne's name is said correctly?
yeh, de broyner as Tyler says is wrong. I think its de Brurner if pronounced correctly.

The van dijk one fecks me off too for some reason haha. It isnt pronounced van dyke, like Tyler also says, its von dayk

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Referee ignores a head injury now to let city continue an attack.
That would require Jon Moss to ahve the fitness to be within 20 yards of the ball. He's by far the worst official in the league right now, and makes up for his lack of seeing this by being over-bearing. Really dislike him.

Guy Incognito

Arteta and Pep basically agreed what the score would be before the match, who'd get the winner and Arteta begged Pep for no thrashing.

Bearded One

If Arsenal could just try and be more brave, they look like they are respecting City far too much. West ham would teach them how it is done I reckon. They are many points off the pace for a top 4 finish and still playing like this?

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
If Arsenal could just try and be more brave, they look like they are respecting City far too much. West ham would team them how it is done. They are many points off the pace for a top 4 finish and still playing like this?
Arsenal for you, i dont even think they consider themselves a "top 4" club anymore. Still not sure Arteta is right man

binary bot
Arteta should do his best Hasenhuttl impression for such a monumental result vs his idol

Bulldog United

That would require Jon Moss to ahve the fitness to be within 20 yards of the ball. He's by far the worst official in the league right now, and makes up for his lack of seeing this by being over-bearing. Really dislike him.
Moss is a solid midfielder who sits very central.

Sylar

I want to see arteta and arsenal celebrate a 1-0 loss like Everton did with their win yesterday