Premier League Gameweek 25

Irrational.

Burnley are such a bunch of dull cloggers. Usually you get some foreign players with some flair for balance but even their foreign sounding players (Rodriguez, Tarkowski) are English!
They’re called Brexit FC for a reason. I’ve seen more diversity in a multipack of Tetley tea bags.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
2 awful games so far today. Come on Everton, cheer me up.
Liverpool will batter Everton tonight, restarting their title challenge in the process.

I feel this game will act as the precursor for an unbeaten run extending well into next season.

Poor, poor Everton :(

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I’m sorry but those are some cowardly tactics. Ancelotti has set up for the counter and not to lose, even though DCL could demolish the Liverpool centre halves on a bad day.

Klopp’s team talk today: lads, it’s Everton.
DCL has just come back from a hamstring injury and we are short on ST depth so it isn't a surprise he is being cautious with him.

tomaldinho1

Have a search at the posts about Dyche on here and compare it to those on Hassenhutl.
What you're actually talking about is style of football then, not managerial ability.

I don't know a single United fan who would want Dyche at United but I'd wager they'd all say he was a good manager. Hasenhuttl gets plaudits because of how his teams plays, he is clearly a good manager as well.

Crustanoid

Death, taxes, and Everton allowing Liverpool to beat them .

They have been stood around the centre circle bent over in anticipation since the last match finished

Heinzesight

Everton are going to get seriously tonked. If Liverpool aren’t three up by HT it’ll be a surprise...a real opportunity for the Liverpool front three to fill their boots.

Tottenhamguy

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
I wonder how James will fare in these Tornado like conditions.

Blackwidow

Oh. Who would have ever thought that I cheer for Ancelotti again after his year at Bayern...

For me the comparison Thiago vs James will be interesting.

Born2Lose

Hope Burnley go down, it'd be better for them to concentrate on beating the teams around them instead of game raising when they play bigger teams.