Premier League Gameweek 25

Deery

Dreary
If they lose today they have no choice but to 100% focus on europa. Wouldn't shock me if they start putting weaker teams out in premier league as the draw in europa will only get tougher for them from now on.

Mourinho played it pretty well in 16/17 so that's the one ace he still holds for this season (don't put much stock in him winning the league cup if they finish 8th or 9th.)
Yeah, Europa League might just save him, still would be a bad show to field weakened teams in the PL.

West Ham up to 4th if they win today that’s bloody crazy!

Walters_19_MuFc

Shame it happened so late in his career. Mad how it happened too — wasn’t he mostly a utility winger/wingback for most of his early career in the Championship?
Yeah, he was. God only knows what he could have been if he got moved there earlier.

Fair play to Moyesy and the coaching staff for recognizing it.

Guy Incognito

If they lose today they have no choice but to 100% focus on europa. Wouldn't shock me if they start putting weaker teams out in premier league as the draw in europa will only get tougher for them from now on.

Mourinho played it pretty well in 16/17 so that's the one ace he still holds for this season (don't put much stock in him winning the league cup if they finish 8th or 9th.)
Think Europa was always the main priority after getting into the Carabao final.

Early in the season Jose moaned about City and United having games in hand and even when Spurs hit top in November he never sounded confident that they would stay there or even finish comfortably in the top four.

The way this season has panned out expect a Spurs/United Europa meeting. :lol:

Giggs' right foot

Would be pretty hilarious if the top4 finishes as it is.
West Ham facing Barcelona in the Champions League led by David Moyes who in the summer just bought illarramendi so that he's ready for the Spanish pre-match interviews. There's not a number in my head too big for what I'd be willing to pay for that happening.

Superunknown

West Ham facing Barcelona in the Champions League led by David Moyes who in the summer just bought illarramendi so that he's ready for the Spanish pre-match interviews. There's not a number in my head too big for what I'd be willing to pay for that happening.
:lol: :lol: :drool:

Going to hunt down a prayer mat, build a shrine and even arrange a rune circle to make sure that this happens.

Deery

Dreary
Lamela wasn’t even going for the ball there he’s such a little scrote

FujiVice

This would be bigger gthan finishing 4th with Everton in 2005 if Moyes manages to pip this one.

Tony247

They’re this years Sheffield. I can’t see it lasting once the pressure rises.
I was actually going to say the same. Last year it was Sheffield, this year Villa, Everton and WH making it more interesting.

Deery

Dreary
West Ham have been really quite solid in defence snuffing out both Kane and Son, Tottenham getting frustrated now.

GlasgowCeltic

That West Ham CM pair are literally everything Jose looks for in a midfield, he must be so envious while having to make do with midgets

PoTMS

Spurs will be in for Soucek in the summer. That is if Mourinho lasts that long.