Premier League Gameweek 25

Sylar

I'm thinking arteta wants it 1-0 going into the last five, then he can go for that equaliser

Or
He's happy with a 1-0 and then can say they played well and lost because of one moment and did better than the champions or some bollocks

rollingstoned1

City winning will almost certainly guarantee that they are winning the league you'd think. Even the bottom falling out from their season wouldn't put them in danger of being caught by any of the others.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Wow, Tierney and Odegaard are having some seriously off afternoons.

Bulldog United

How did Sterling escape a booking there for slamming the ball away in his temper?

Moss loves throwing cards around for stuff like that. He even sends players off in celebrity charity games.

Sylar

City winning will almost certainly guarantee that they are winning the league you'd think. Even the bottom falling out from their season wouldn't put them in danger of being caught by any of the others.
10 points clear with 13 games left
And a defence that hardly gets breached

And given how there isn't a single other consistent team, yep, I think it was over once United lost points to Sheffield United, Everton and wba

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
The Croydon De Bruyne may be the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.
Tyler needs to be retired. He makes at least one of these kind comments in each game where he thinks he’s cool but it’s just cringe.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Arsenal playing like a 1-0 defeat is a good result for them

VivaRonaldo85

Arsenal day dreaming to another defeat. City on cruise control popping it about like a pre season friendly. Such a nothing game this after the first 10 minutes. Desperately need arse to nick a goal here.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Made so much sense at the time. Funnily enough — Luke Shaw did an interview with Soccer AM/Sky/someone on YouTube just the other day and he said that accordingly to Maguire, Amad really reminds him of Mahrez. So there’s that!
I just hope he doesn't turn into another player who is better on the left :lol:

acnumber9

Tyler needs to be retired. He makes at least one of these kind comments in each game where he thinks he’s cool but it’s just cringe.
He’s mentioned it about three times too. And he’s only come on now. I will miss him when he’s gone though. His voice is synonymous with the Premier League.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
This is such a poor game.
Awful. I get the sense that Arsenal really don't care if they lose this. No urgency or anything. And City are playing shite, too. Arsenal won't have a better opportunity to beat them or at least get a draw.