Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
He didn't play in the first game v you. Then wilson no show for Bournemouth..no arnie for west ham.
Mug of a keeper in for your game v tottenham.

Just for four quick examples to make a mockery of your post
Mug of a keeper AND no Alli for that game against Liverpool, with Son also not quite up to shape after returning so he was on the bench.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Mug of a keeper AND no Alli for that game against Liverpool, with Son also not quite up to shape after returning so he was on the bench.
Is that the same game where Spurs didn't get a stonewall penalty in the last minute of injury time?

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Also, how good has Vardy even been for Leicester this season? He has 7 goals. I get that he has that whole 'scores vs big teams' thing going for him, but it looks to me like he's on a clear decline and really isn't the danger he has been these last couple of seasons.

Mick321

Jeez, every thread on here is tedious crying about Liverpool. We've become them of the last 15 years crying about refs, injuries and conspiracies.

cyberman

Also, how good has Vardy even been for Leicester this season? He has 7 goals. I get that he has that whole 'scores vs big teams' thing going for him, but it looks to me like he's on a clear decline and really isn't the danger he has been these last couple of seasons.
You would still play him though

Edit I don't like Harry Winks and I don't know why.

Needham

Jeez, every thread on here is tedious crying about Liverpool. We've become them of the last 15 years crying about refs, injuries and conspiracies.
They definitely had a hand in the hiring of Moyes, van Gaal and Mourinho.

Spurs vs Leicester City

Mick321

I'm not sure how Leicester are meant to score a goal with this line up but come on Leicester, Tottenham very catchable if they don't win here.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
You're only saying that because the FA and Frogie control your thoughts.

Needham

Puel looks like son of Pellegrini, no point firing him before the end of the season.

Mick321

Son is shocking for diving. Kane, Alli, Son, these are by far the worst team for it.

Leicester should be winning.

Dudu

Who should we be rooting for here..

Spurs still in the Title race i suppose?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

Yeah, we're not gonna finish third so might as well chase the dream of both City and Liverpool failing.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout

Glass half full or half empty kind of guy?
They are theoretically in it, but it looks to be between Liverpool & City.

Zoo

Spurs are going to jam their way to another win.

Mick321

They aren't winning the title. They are furthest behind and have the toughest fixtures, they'll arguably need 7 points at least from Chelsea away, Liverpool away and City away, not happening.

AC1689

Tottenham look decidedly average.

Spurs have no realistic chance of winning the league.

Hence we would not be backing spurs, as we could definitely get 3rd place. Despite people arguing to the contrary.

Can23

Supports
Liverpool
He didn't play in the first game v you. Then wilson no show for Bournemouth..no arnie for west ham.
Mug of a keeper in for your game v tottenham.

Just for four quick examples to make a mockery of your post
Vardy was suspended vs us and the others were injured they couldn't play if they wanted.

God yeah imagine if Liverpool had just played a Bournemouth side missing Brooks and Wilson.
They were injured he couldn't play them if he wanted. Whilst Vardy a player with a fantastic record against Top 6 teams is demoted to the bench hardly the same is it?

That's because Spurs' don't have a detestable fanbase and club culture. Liverpool act like Barcelona with their 'Mes que un Club' BS, but Liverpool haven't won a trophy in 7 years.
Yeah...that's the reason why :lol:

Zoo

Alan Smith talks so much rubbish. He threw himself over Maguire’s leg.

littleman

Maguire really doesn't look like he can use the ball well. Very brute defending.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
What the actual feck?

He trips Son up. In the box. How is it even remotely a dive? Joke.

freeurmind

weak willed
Harrsh call on Son there for me. He got the ball and Maguire made contact with him. Salah does worse every week and never gets booked for diving.