Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Absolutely lovin' Sarri-ball. Hope to see much more of it.:lol::lol:

Seriously though. Jorginho is a complete liability defensively. He can only seem to jog and not sprint.

Apzielcuto got roasted by Sterling today. But i think it is MF where chelsea are failing. Kante out of position as well.

Kepa is shite as well.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Chelsea were way too open. I know Sarri wants to play "his way" but he doesn't have the players to do so, sometimes you swallow your pride and philosophy and just park the bus.

Rajma

Tried taking my clothes to the cleaners but they said they are really busy. The whole Chelsea team are there.
To be honest given their efforts today I don’t think any Chelsea player will need their t-shirts washed after this.

JBD-dane

Lol! City justed trolled Chelsea with the song "One step beyond" after the final whistle while the crowd do some monkey moves with their arms.
Normally when Chelsea win at home they play this song.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Absolutely lovin' Sarri-ball. Hope to see much more of it.:lol::lol:

Seriously though. Jorginho is a complete liability defensively. He can only seem to jog and not sprint.

Apzielcuto got roasted by Sterling today. But i think it is MF where chelsea are failing. Kante out of position as well.

Kepa is shite as well.
Kepa is a good keeper, DDG was exactly the same when he first arrived. Of course he will get better and could have done more today, but he is far from shite

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Sky are just embarrassing Spurs by continuing to include them in this 'title race'

El Zoido

Chelsea had 12 attempts at goal?! I can barely think of one. Am I having a stroke? Wtf.

AgentP

Hope this loss drives them into a shell and ruins the rest of their season. We won't get a better chance to beat Chelsea at the Bridge.

RedNed77

Watching sourness cry makes it a bit more enjoyable. You can hear the cogs turning in his head as it begins to dawn on him that pool won’t be winning the league.

Loon

:lol:
When City do things like the Madness number, it really is small-time cockiness. Any modicum of admiration one might have goes straight in the bin. They’re nouveau riche gobshites.

I wonder what song they had lined up that day they were to beat us and win the title?

kps88

Who is really going to lay down a huge fee for Hazard when he just sulks and goes missing every time things don't go his way?
He's actually having a pretty good season considering Chelsea have played most of it without a proper striker and with a broken midfield including Kante at number 10. Can't really blame him for today.

He'll have plenty of takers because the potential is there. Just needs the right system and manager to get him happy again. A bit similar to how quickly things changed for Pogba once Jose left.

Irrational.

Perfect way for City to reply to yesterday. No dodgy offside calls, no goalkeeping gifts, not benefiting from the opposition being wasteful with their chances or missing penalties, not looking for the weather to benefit them. Just pure clinical finishing leaving all the external factors out of it. They made their own destiny and delivered a thrashing to a team that was supposed to make this competitive.

Schneckerl

Doesn't look like a wig to me. He definitely undergo hair transplant and it has to be one of the BEST hair transplant results I've seen. Top notch. I'm thinking of going for one as well as my hair has been thinning a lot but worried about the implication and cost, and everytime I think of a hair transplant, Rooney's results didn't exactly give me confidence. Seeing Silva's results seems very assuring, need to find out the name of the doctor he went to.
Silva wasn't balding that badly, Rooney barely had hair left. Way easier to cover a small surface with high density.

SqueakyWeasel

He's actually having a pretty good season considering Chelsea have played most of it without a proper striker and with a broken midfield including Kante at number 10. Can't really blame him for today.

He'll have plenty of takers because the potential is there. Just needs the right system and manager to get him happy again. A bit similar to how quickly things changed for Pogba once Jose left.
Yeah, but this has happened before with Hazard. And most of Pogba was not being played, even in a bad system, he didn't start the last three games under Jose!

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Sky are just embarrassing Spurs by continuing to include them in this 'title race'
:confused:

If you beat Liverpool at OT and we beat Burnley, we're 2 points off the top.

We're very clear outsiders and I have little faith we'll do it, but we're clearly 'contending' for it right now.

charlenefan

We're very clear outsiders and I have little faith we'll do it, but we're clearly 'contending' for it right now.
Spurs are not winning the PL

Forget what your points tally is vs City and Liverpool, Spurs are not winning it

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
Spurs are not winning the PL

Forget what your points tally is vs City and Liverpool, Spurs are not winning it
Well no, we're very likely not, but when we're only 5 points away we're clearly worthy of being taken in to consideration.

Nobody expects us to win the league and everyone knows we're by far the least likely, but you can't ignore the simple fact that we're very close right now.

Djemba-Djemba

When City do things like the Madness number, it really is small-time cockiness. Any modicum of admiration one might have goes straight in the bin. They’re nouveau riche gobshites.

I wonder what song they had lined up that day they were to beat us and win the title?
It was nouveau riche gobshites vs nouveau riche gobshites today though to be fair.

Habs

Think it's more the fact that Tottenham don't have the bottle to win the league and everyone knows that, including the fans. The numbers don't matter, you aren't going to win it so its silly when the pundits mention Spurs int he title race

Darlington Padgett

I'm actually rooting for you guys, that means neither City or Liverpool win the title and Arsenal fans will be fuming :lol:

charlenefan

Think it's more the fact that Tottenham don't have the bottle to win the league and everyone knows that, including the fans. The numbers don't matter, you aren't going to win it so its silly when the pundits mention Spurs int he title race
Exactly

The only time to consider Spurs is if they're ahead of City and Liverpool. They're third best and that's where they'll remain. It's just the media trying to make things more interesting