Premier League Gameweek 26 fixtures (9th - 11th Feb 2019)

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Quality finish and that's game over.

We need to beat these cnuts at OT, don't care about CL tie or Chelsea. Just beat these!

“Suspicion of offside”

For the life of me, I’ll never understand why pundits are so reluctant to say exactly what the replay is clearly showing them, despite it being literally their only job.
Because they are Liverpool fans, just hear this

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Only Liverpool and their deluded, mythologising fanbase could make almost every single other fan want oil-backed City to win the league instead of them :lol:

prateik

Bournmouth getting anything would have been a lovely bonus.. The real game I am interested in this weekend other than ours will be tomorrow.. City better not feck it up.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Useless Bournemouth

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Question for United fans. In terms of importance how would you rank your next three games? PSG, Chelsea & Liverpool.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
They say that luck evens itself out over a season, Pool fans gotta start being worried about Anfield disappearing down a sink hole at this rate.
They say that, but it doesn't really.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
Question for United fans. I’m terms of importance how would you rank your next three games? PSG, Chelsea & Liverpool.
All 3 are bigger than anything we've had so far. For me: Liverpool>PSG>Chelsea

I'll be gutted to lose any though.

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
Another tight decision goes Liverpool's way at a crucial moment. Whether it's the laws of the physics or the laws of the game, the universe is bending them in Liverpool's favour. If they somehow don't win the league from here, with all the help they've had from shit goalkeepers, huge deflections and incompetent officiating, I may never stop laughing.

Raw

Question for United fans. I’m terms of importance how would you rank your next three games? PSG, Chelsea & Liverpool.
Liverpool > PSG > Chelsea

Getting in the CL next season is the most important, plus the satisfaction of beating Liverpool and derailing their title charge is too tasty. PSG second because it's a huge game and it's important that United show the world they're coming back. Chelsea is a very close 3rd, it's the only trophy we could win this season but I'm not too bothered if we're out as long as we win the other games.

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool
Another tight decision goes Liverpool's way at a crucial moment. Whether it's the laws of the physics or the laws of the game, the universe is bending them in Liverpool's favour. If they somehow don't win the league from here, with all the help they've had from shit goalkeepers, huge deflections and incompetent officiating, I may never stop laughing.
You sound like a flat earther.

How anyone can genuinely attribute the scoreline this half to luck is beyond me. It's been men vs boys.

Maybe if Bournemouth were able to leave their half they'd also get a tight offside decision for them.

Mister_Stubbs

You sound like a flat earther.

How anyone can genuinely attribute the scoreline this half to luck is beyond me. It's been men vs boys.

Maybe if Bournemouth were able to leave their half they'd also get a tight offside decision for them.
Men (and referee) vs boys.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Liverpool have received 27 yellow cards this season, 12 less than any other team in the top flight of english football. I don't think I've ever seen such a big discrepancy in my life. Milner alone would make up that difference if refs punished him according to the rules of the game.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Not bad to be fair. Instantly reminded me of this classic George Best goal.
:drool: Nice. This is still one of my favourite goals of all time :lol: So cheeky from your ex forward.

Who the feck even attempts that?

Big Andy

Bloke
As long as your head and legs are in an onside position, you're within the rules.
What part of you could possibly be offside if your legs and head are onside?

Unless you have a huge beer belly...

The rule is that if any part of you that could score a legal goal is offside, the goal is ruled out.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool

The rule is that if any part of you that could score a legal goal is offside, the goal is ruled out.
Higuain confirmed immune to the offside trap.

DavidDeSchmikes

When you consider that Huddersfield have only 11 points atm, it just shows how bad Derby were in 2007/08 (they got 11 points all season)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool

So if your arm is in an offside position, you’re considered onside?

ShadesOfTomato

Supports
Liverpool

His arm was the only thing that was offside.